Chapter 81: There is the person you want to choose

Start from the beginning

Yan Tingxuan stood in front of You Mian from an arm's length, and the tip of his nose was so red that he seemed to cry.

You Mian stretched out the USB flash drive in his hand, his eyes were cold and unwavering, "It's so compulsive to give away things." ”

You Mian made a gesture of letting go of his fingers, "If you don't take it back, I'll throw it away." ”

Yan Tingxuan stood silently in the cold wind, and realized that he hadn't seen You Mian smile at him for a long time.

You Mian gradually became the indifferent and alienated person in front of him in his memory, and the gentle smiles in the past were like a world away.

Yan Tingxuan subconsciously wanted to raise his glasses, but found that he had changed his pair of invisibility.

Yan Tingxuan rubbed his fingers and lowered his arm, and the collapse just now was retracted by him a little.

The Sven man looked directly into You Mian's eyes and said, "If you don't take it, I will always pester you." ”

"Anyway, I've already been beaten, and no matter how much I entangle, I won't waste my time."

You Mian immediately wanted to throw it away, but before he could let go, Yan Tingxuan smiled and said, "If you throw it away, it will always haunt you." ”

You Mian didn't understand why Yan Tingxuan was doing these things, and he didn't want to know what the other party's collapsed expression was for.

Tonight's stars are numerous and brilliant, the moonlight is cold and cold on the snow, and when the cold wind blows, people will unconsciously exhale a breath of mist.

Yan Tingxuan looked at You Mian with those red eyes, and said in a soft voice: "If you don't want me to pester you, take it." ”

These materials were investigated and collected by him after pushing several big cases in the law firm overnight and half a month, and he lost tens of millions of lawyer fees and was also called.

Before the change, Yan Tingxuan would definitely pretend to inadvertently tell You Mian about these 'hard work', but now he was afraid that he would reveal the slightest bit and provoke You Mian to refuse to accept it.

The information records in detail the capital absorption of Xiuming from the beginning of the garment factory to the current scale, and also writes the names of Sheng Jiangang, Ba Quan, and You Jiyuan.

The deeper he investigated, the deeper the collapse in Yan Tingxuan's heart.

The bruises and scars from You Mian's kidnapping in those years almost became his nightmare.

Bai Lin, who was suddenly picked up, and the kidnapper who never appeared again were all connected together, and Yan Tingxuan easily thought of the word disaster prevention.

If he guessed correctly, he was the knife that was jointly swung at You Mian by the You family.

You Mian indifferently put the USB flash drive into his coat pocket, proving with his actions that he really didn't want to be entangled by Yan Tingxuan, and he didn't want to have any more entanglements with Yan Tingxuan.

"Is it okay?" You Mian asked coldly.

Yan Tingxuan suddenly slackened his shoulders as if he had completed the most important thing in his life, revealing a merry and amorous smile.

"Hmm."

You Mian turned around and left, his cold back looking particularly chic in the moonlight.

Yan Tingxuan had long been prepared to never be loved by You Mian, but he didn't expect it to come to an end, and found that You Mian fell in love with Pei Huaiji and still made him so jealous, jealous to the point of losing control, jealous to the point of collapse.