Hookup-Castiel

You were really close friends with Castiel. You only liked him platonically but would be lying if you said you didn't think he was incredibly attractive. Castiel felt the same about you.
You two were sitting together, watching a movie. You looked at him and scooted closer. He didn't notice so you scooted even closer, now your legs were touching, he noticed. He glanced at you and you smiled, he smiled back and kept watching the movie. You got closer to him, now there was no space between the two of you. He put an arm around you without looking. You rested a hand on his thigh which he didn't seem to mind.

"Cassy, I'm bored." He paused the movie and looked at you. "What do you want to do?" He asked and you thought for a minute. "You." You said, half joking. He looked at you, trying to figure out if you were being serious or not (*cough* autism *cough*)  you leaned in closer to him and he cupped your face. "Can I kiss you?" He asked softly, you nodded. "Yes." He smiled and started kissing you softly. You kissed back, climbing onto his lap. He held onto your waist, deepening the kiss. He put a hand on the back of your head and you slipped a hand under his trenchcoat. Just then Dean walked in. "Get a room you two, damn." After a second you were in your room, Castiel 'teleported' you two there without breaking the kiss. He gently pushed you back on your bed and took off his trenchcoat, letting it hit the floor as he climbed ontop of you. You wrapped your arms around him as he started kissing you again, his hands explored a bit and slid into your shirt. You grabbed his shirt and he broke the kiss, helping you pull it off then doing the same for you. He got off of you for a minute to take off his pants, you sat up getting behind him and began kissing his neck. Castiel got his pants off and turned back around, pushing you onto your back, once again getting ontop of you.
"Can I?" He asked, looking down at your pants. "Yes." You replied quickly and he started taking your pants off, too. He kissed you the entire time.

———————————-

(Not writing smut, sorry)

You two laid next to eachother, catching your breaths. After a bit of kind of cuddling you sat up. Castiel looked at you, confused. "I'm gonna take a shower." You say, standing up. Castiel sits up "Can I join you? Uh...saves water." You laugh a little "yeah, you can." You cover yourself up and walk into the bathroom, Castiel following close behind. Castiel helped clean you off and it was nice (and not sexual in the slightest) after you both were done you got out, got dressed and went to the kitchen. Castiel went to do whatever it is he does with his free time.

Dean kinda picked on you for hooking up with Castiel but in a playful way. You just rolled your eyes and got something to drink.