I need you (PT.1)-Lucifer

You and Lucifer were soulmates, kinda. He doesnt have a soul so he's not exactly a "soulmate" but essentially its the same thing.
—————-
"Castiel that makes no sense." Dean says, as Castiel steps away from you. "I don't know what you want me to say, Dean. He has an angels grace intertwined in his soul." Castiel had just explained that he doesn't know what angel but you were connected to one via his grace and your soul. You kind of understood but not really.

"How can I have a part of an angels grace if you're the only angel I've ever met?" Castiel looked at you. "You were born with it, like a soulmate, I guess." You were more confused. "Like a romantic thing?" Castiel shook his head. "Not necessarily, sometimes a soulmate is a romantic partner but sometimes its also a close friend." You nodded "and my 'soulmate' is an angel?" He nodded. "We can probably figure out which one if we use the grace." You thought about it, you were really curious about what angel you were bound to. "Then do that." Castiel nodded and put his hand to your forehead, you immediately blacked out.

You woke up a few hours later in your room. You walked out to find Castiel who was sitting on the couch. "Cas." You said and he looked up. "Hello." He responded, you walked over and sat with him. "So about the angel thing, did you figure it out?" He nodded and stayed quiet. "Well? Are you gonna tell me?" He sighed. "That may not be a good idea." You got confused. "Spill it, Cas." He looked at you. "I'm not sure you want to know, he isn't...a great guy."

"Tell me." You were getting impatient and he sighed. "Fine." He paused. "Lucifer." You were shocked, you didn't know if you heard him right. "Lucifer? Like satan??" Castiel nodded and you went to your room.

You had an angel warding tattoo so decided to pray to Lucifer, you didn't think he'd be able to find you so felt safe enough to reach out. You sat on your bed, you've prayed to Castiel before so assumed it was the same deal with Lucifer.

"Lucifer. Hi. My angel-friend found grace intertwined in my soul or whatever he said and he said that the grace was yours, I don't really believe it but also, Ca-...my angel-friend wouldn't lie about that, which would make us soulmates or something? I don't know and you probably aren't even listening to this but oh well. That's all I have to say though. I don't really know how to end a prayer to an angel, usually I only pray to my friend and he shows up so it like ends itself. Um, well, bye? I guess? I don't know."

Meanwhile In hell

Lucifer didn't get many prayers so heard yours, it intrigued him and he wanted to find out if it was true. He went to his brother, Gabriel.

Gabriel explained that some people are bound to angels by their grace, and Lucifer nodded. "How do I find out if my grace is, uh...whatever you just said."

Gabriel shrugged "I don't know, I only know how to check a persons soul for grace, not the other way around. Why?" Lucifer nodded "I got a prayer from this dude who said he had an angel-friend who found my grace in his soul." Gabriel thought for a minute. "Well if your grace is apart of his soul then you can locate him by using it." Lucifer tilted his head. "I can?" Gabriel nodded "yeah, and if it isn't actually your grace you won't be able to find him.

Lucifer thanked his brother and left. He didn't know how he was suppose to use his grace to locate you but would figure it out.

A few days passed since you prayed to Lucifer and you decided to again. "Lucifer, hi, again. Another angel looked and also said the grace was yours. I know you wouldn't care but I'm starting to believe it now and its kinda scary, I don't know, you seem scary. This will probably be my last time talking to you but just wanted to tell you its pretty much confirmed now, at least for me. Do with that information what you will. I'm sure we'll meet eventually, I mean I am friends with the Wi- nevermind. Bye."

Lucifer listened to everything you said, he still hadn't figured out how to locate you and had kinda given up until then.he assumed you were gonna say 'Winchesters' and he knew where the bunker was so decided to stop by, he wanted to confirm it for himself. He stood outside the bunker and he felt something, very strongly.

You and Dean walked out of the bunker, Lucifer was hidden in plain sight. He made it so no one could see him even if he was right there.

"Yeah, Cas said that as long as Lucifer doesn't know he has a soulmate he shouldn't have a reason to find you." You nodded "Makes sense, that's comforting I suppose, at least until Cas can remove his grace."

————-
Pt.2 coming, eventually 😘