Siding with Lucifer pt.3 (FINAL PART)

Lucifer motioned for you to put it on speaker while he sat up so you did. "Hey, Sam." You said, awkwardly.
"Where the hell are you?" Sam sounded pissed and you heard Dean in the background start talking "Ask about Lucifer, too." He also sounded pissed.
"I don't know where Lucifer is." Usually you were horrible at lying and hated doing it. You always stuttered and then felt guilty. This time you lied really easily and you felt no guilt at all.
Because of this Sam believed you. "Okay. And where are you?"
You thought for a minute. You actually didn't know where you were and looked to Lucifer who just shrugged. "At a motel." Sam sighed, clearly thats not the answer he wanted. "I mean like specific location? So Castiel can come get you."
Lucifer stood up, taking the phone from you and ending the call. He turned your phone off and set it down. He pulled you in for a hug, he knew you were stressed and wanted to try his best to comfort you.
He sat down, pulling you onto his lap. You rest your head on his shoulder, nuzzling his neck a bit. He rubbed your back and you started to feel better.
You looked up at him and kissed his cheek, you were to nervous to actually kiss him and he picked up on it. He smiled a bit and cupped your face gently, giving you a proper kiss. You happily kissed back, pulling back after a minute.
He gently flipped you two over so you were laying on the bed and he was over you. He kissed you again, more passionately this time. You blushed a lot and kissed back, wrapping your arms around him. You two made out for a bit before he started feeling your body.

————————————

Sorry this last part was short I kinda forgot where I was going with it💀