I need you (FINAL PART)-Lucifer

You help Dean get stuff in his car and you went back into your room. You jumped when you saw Lucifer sitting on your bed, waiting for you. "It's about time, I've been waiting for like 10 minutes." He complained and you were a mix of shocked and confused. "What are you doing here?" You asked, quietly, clearly terrified.

"To talk." He said simply, patting the bed for you to sit. You didn't. "Whatever works for you." He looked at you and sighed. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want to know what you know about the grace thing."

You took a seat on your rolly chair, still far from Lucifer. "I don't really know much. All I know is what Castiel told me and I already told you all of that when I prayed to you." Lucifer thought for a minute. "And Castiel is gonna try and remove it? How is that supposed to work if its intertwined in your soul?"

That was actually a good question, you didn't think about that. "I uh, I don't know, actually." Lucifer raised an eyebrow. "Do you actually think he can do it?" He asked and you nodded but you weren't actually sure. "Okay. Do you want him to?" You looked at him. "What?"

"Do you want him to remove the grace?" You hadn't actually thought about it, I mean your 'soulmate' was an angel and not only just an angel, an arch angel. You just stayed silent and Lucifer stood up, walking over to you. "You can stay here and see if Castiel can remove it, or you can just accept the fact he can't and come with me. It's up to you." You looked up at him. "I don't know, Lucifer..."

"I'll give you time to think, you know how to reach me." And with that he was gone. You realized he had left his leather jacket. You got up, setting it on your desk. You left the room and went to find Castiel.

"Hey, Cas." Castiel looked up from his book. "Hello, y/n." You sat down next to him. "Can you actually remove the grace or are you just saying that?" Castiel sighed. "I don't think I can, but I'll try." You shook your head. "Don't bother, I've gone this long without seeing Lucifer I'll be fine." Castiel nodded and set his book down.

A week went by and you didn't pray to Lucifer once, he was getting impatient. He went back to the bunker and into your room. You were sleeping, hugging Lucifers coat. Lucifer had to stop himself from smiling. He sat down and gently shook you. "Y/n." He said quietly which woke up immediately.

"Lucifer?" You ask quietly. "What are you doing here?" You sit up, setting his jacket off to the side. "Have you made a decision yet? It's been a week."

"Can we not do this right now?" Lucifer rolled his eyes. "Its not hard to decide what you want, just make a damn choice." He was a little annoyed but was still calm. "Lucifer, I don't know-"

"Oh my dad." He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Why is it so hard for you to decide?"

"The whole thing with you is just so new, Lucifer. You're asking me to decide to go with a complete stranger or stay with my family." Lucifer nodded "yeah, I am. So which is it?"

You sighed amd stayed quiet for a minute. "I'm staying here." You said quietly, Lucifer didn't like that answer but stood up. "Whatever, I didn't want you to be with me anyway, all you stupid hairless apes are the same." You got really hurt by that and watched as he left.

You laid back down and cried softly. You needed more time, you weren't ready to make that decision and you just wished he would understand that but you knew he wouldn't.

You spent the next month really upset about what happened with Lucifer. You were starting to regret not going with him. You couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if you did. You wore his jacket a lot, it turned into your comfort item.

You went into your room and sighed, you wanted to make things right with him. "Lucifer. I'm sorry. I wasn't ready to make that decision, I just needed more time, I should've chose you, I'm sorry. I just want you to understand where I'm coming from here. Lucifer, I need you."

Lucifer sighed softly, hearing your prayer. It took him a minute but he showed up at the bunker. "You don't need to apologize, y/n. I'm sorry, I should've been more patient. I know I was asking a lot in such a short amount of time." You turn and smiled when you saw Lucifer. "If you want to stay with your family I understand but I would love it if you came with me, I didn't mean what I said. Well, most humans are the same but you're different, I care about you." You gave him a hug which kind of caught him off guard but he hugged back. "I choose you, Lucifer." Lucifer smiled and you thought for a second. "We never figured out if we're romantic or platonic soulmates."

Lucifer chuckled and thought for a minute "I guess we'll have to see."