Locked eyes

The place is filled with shouts and voices that sing along the music that is being blasted all over the place. And ofc
I and my bestie are screaming along absolutely off key but... Does it really matter right now?

Ever since the first night of the day of the  month of the year when Ateez started their concert, i've done just 3 things: Sing off key, dance, and stare at My bias.
This night is the first of the last three days of their concert.
Me being me keeps on staring at Mingi. We finally  made eye contact. Amazing man. Hot and cute at the right time. It feels like a contest. No one dares to take their eyes from the other. This all until i felt another stare and broke the eye contact to see Wooyoung trying to understand what Mingi was staring at. Once he notices me, he elbows Mingi and wiggles his eyebrows. They both begin to laugh and i smile at the heartwarming scene.

Fast forward ending of the concert.

I have a paper and a pen. And the thing is.... We all know that handing a pen and a paper ...to a fan... at a concert.... Is the worst thing someone could do. Especially if that fan is in the first row. And especially when that Fan has no shame. So.... Why not?
I'm thinking of writing something  To Mingi. I mean. ...... Why not!!

After writing it, i put it near his water bottle that was just in front of me. Thank God the security didn't see me. The concert is ending, and it's already 00:25 so i'd better get going or else my bestie is gonna go without me, and i don't have my license yet so i better be going.

Later in the car:

Preme:I saw what you did at the concert.
Me: Idk what you're talking about. Yah yah yah! Stop at the convenience store there.

She parks and looks at me and says: Do u have hopes?
Me: Nop, i just did cause why not. Now, gimme money.

She sighs and takes her purse and hands me over 20€. I smile and say: Thanks! Do u want me to get u smth?

She nods and says: Whatever u want+Noodles.

I nod and get out of the car.
Preme has always been like that. She basically has the "Mother "Aura. And so she tends to care for me a lot and is always ready to scold me whenever she get a chance. I am the carefree one most of the times but i never fail to give an advice or be serious when she needs me. When she is stressed, she looks like a child. Such a duality, tch.

I enter the convenience store, i grab 4 Noodles, cheese sticks, sausages, drinks, eggs, jajjangmyeon, and finally some ice cream.
I prepared the noodles inside after paying. Heated what i had to heat and brought everything back to the Porsche car i was sitting in before.

After being properly seated, i give her hers, and start to eat mine. When i tell you that this thing is good? I mean that it's GOOD! DAYUM!
The whole time the car was silent. Preme wasn't eaten hers but was staring at it instead. Which made me understand she's thinking.

Me: Preme, stop thinking about it. I just did it for fu-

Preme: Do u know how i got the tickets?

I seated there and said: you bought it?

I mean... Isn't that how u get tickets to concerts? You buy them right?! Like duh!

Preme: *sigh**roll of eyes*. You dumb as fuck.
You're the one that fucking told me that the tickets were sold out, so didn't you make 2+2 when i told you i got them?!

Me: Tf you mean! I just thought that maybe you got them before it ran out!

Preme Slapped her forehead and i said: Hey hey hey! I could have just done it for you!
And i slapped her forehead and immediately bursted into Laughter and said: Your forehead is actually perfect for my slaps.

And as i attempted to do it once more she caught my hand and started squeezing it hard. So i hissed and said: Aya aya aya! I was just playing! So mean, hmmpf-!

She sighed again and rolled her eyes and i said again: Eh Mama Mia! What's up with all these sighs! You're worse than a 50 year old person that has tons of bills to pay!

She glared at me and i focused on my food and she said: San. San gave them to me.

I snapped back to her face and said:YOU KNOW SAN!?

She slapped the back of my head and Said: TF are you shouting like that in my car! Do you wanna fucking make me deaf! Tch! And BTW, yes. I do know San.

Me: HOW- Oh.How?
She then answered: mhh...
Me: Mhh what?!

Preme: She's my sister's Boyfriend....
Me: WHAT!
Preme:Ohemaa i promise, if you shout like that again, i'm gonna fucking kick your big ass out of my fucking car! Dumb duck!

Me: Why didn't you tell Me your sister had a boyfriend!? And as a matter of fact, San!?!

Preme: I didn't find it necessary.
Me: Okay, now i'mma get offend-
Preme: Then you can get tf out of my car.
Me: Never mind, i love youuuu! Hehehehhe.

She rolled her eyes and said: The reason why i'm telling you this. Is if you really like Mingi, i can arrange you something. I know them all, and i totally ship you and Him. He's a great guy, and a daddy material too.

Me: Totally!!!!

We both start laughing and i ask: Are we gonna go to saturday's concert too?

Preme: Ofc. Tf you thought?!
Me: Have i ever told you how much i love you??

Preme: Only when i helped you fuck the guy that was disturbing you off.

Me: Oh God that Guy. U know he texted me again?!;

Preme: Dw. I'll go kill his cat Next week.

Me: HAHAHAHAAHAHA