Chapter 5

Milan, Italy

Milan, Italy

A limousine stopped infront of a fancy looking restaurant. Stepping out of the limo was infamous Greco brothers. Shutter were heard as media took every possible pictures they could as it was rare for all Greco brothers to appear together.
Salvatore was getting annoyed he asked his guard  in dark voice" How the fuck did media know about our schedule wasn't it private meeting" . A shiver ran down through guard body as he replied " Capo I don't think they were here for us " Hearing this the brothers looked over sure enough they could see the surprised look on their face.
They pushed passed media as they made there way towards restaurant.

Just then another Bugatti La Voiture Noire came to the entrance of restaurant. The media attention was diverted as they went towards the car as the person they were waiting came.
Lorenzo looked over and said "  I think the person they were came " . The brothers looked over and Leonardo hum . They just give it a glance but didn't caught the glimpse of the person because of the crowd. They ignored it and eventually made there way inside the restaurant.

Here outside the restaurant Ezra get out of the car and made his way to the other side . Giana stepped out of car by taking Ezra hand with Matthew on her tow .

" Allegra are you and Ezra Russo dating" " Is it true you two were dating " " Plz tell us about your upcoming album " . They ignored there question made there way with great difficulty. After getting inside they sighed in relief. Mathew shouted " Oh finally how the fuck they get to know about today dinner plans" " Maybe paparazzi " Ezra mumbled.
" Okay let's go and eat I am hungry " Giana whined . Ezra pinched her cheeks " oh my Topolino "  Giana slapped his hands away and grumbled "Don't call me that " . Mathew just laughed hearing there bickering. Ezra heart skipped a beat hearing his laughter. ( omg someone is having crush) A waiter took them at there .

Here at meeting brothers are trying not to kill Greek Mafia Don and his whore daughter .
The fucker was rambling about his daughter marriage to Giuseppe. And the whore of his daughter was trying to flirt with brothers any chance she was getting popping her breast out .
Whore outfit

Finally annoyed by whore Rocco said " Can you stop seducing me trinity"The whore replied with a red face " It's Tifanny "

The whore replied with a red face " It's Tifanny " . Seeing his daughter getting embarrass the Greek Mafia Don glares at Rocco which very much look constipated " You should respect her as she is going to be your Queen.
Suddenly a a scream was heard and Greek Don was on the floor clutching his shoulder. Looking up he saw Giuseppe with dark expression "There will only be one Queen and that is Allegra Giana Greco" .
With that brothers strode out of room.

Here Giana got a call from Elena she excused herself and went out of the room.She was so engrossed in her talking that she didn't even notice as she collide with a hard chest . As she looked up her gaze collide with dark gray eyes.

As the brothers were walking out of the room . Giuseppe collided with a girl not in a mood to deal with another slut he raise his hand to slap her but his hand stopped in the mid way as he there gaze collided . " I am really sorry" she said in a safe voice. But brothers gazes were fixed at her pendant. Suddenly Carlos grab her wrist he asked her " Where the fuck did you get this pendent" his loud voice made him flinch she replied while looking at him " I had this as long as I can remember I think it is from my family" . Carlo grip loosen on her hand as he stare at her face .

Giana was looking at this group of men they all so intimadating and cold.
Suddenly one of her brother asked her gently " What is your name angel ?" . She was about to reply when they heard "Allegra Giana where the fuck have you been so you know how much worried I was your mobile phone was also switched off" "

Hearing that there heart skipped a beat. They were unable to move from there place just looking at her face which they longed to see. They snapped out of there thought as there hear the angelic voice ." I am really sorry sir it's was my fault" . With great difficulty they managed to mumbled it's ok.

" Let's go Giana " said Ezra after collecting her phone from the floor Taking Ezra hand she left.
Brothers clenched there jaw as they watched there interwined hand.

" Giuseppe it's our Queen  I can feel it's her it's our Giana. " Salvatore said
"Yes , Yes it's our Queen" . Leonardo said with psychopathic smile.
" We can't rush the things first we need a Dna test and after its confirmed that she is our Queen .
" Then she will be back to us by hook at crook"  a sadistic smirk made its way in his face while looking at the direction she went...

So bubbles the new chapter is out..

Do let me know do you like it and are you excited for next part

Btw do you like the encounter..
Stay tuned 🤍