Chapter 2

"Some steps need to be taken alone"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Some steps need to be taken alone"

New York, America

After completing my morning exercise. I went to my checking my phone I see a missed call from my manager. Not in a mood to here is nagging I went to my bathroom
Stripping myself of my clothes turning on the shower feeling my tense muscles been relaxed under the warm water I sighed.
Oh am so sorry let me introduce myself to you. I am Allegra Giana aur AG is what my fans call me. Worldwide famous musician ,singer and composer music is my passion it is my refugee from my loneliness. It help me vent out my negative as well as positive emotion.I enjoyed the smile I bought on the face of people when they hear my songs . When people can relate their life with my songs. Singing in front of thousands of people and been the reason of the smile makes me feel proud of myself.
Isn't it famous quote about music that

"Music once admitted to soul, becomes a sort of spirit and never dies

Turning of the shower. I went to my close it to get ready. Knowing fully while about my busy schedule for next one month. Yep you heard it right my tour is starting today's. And my first your destination is Milan in Italy. I am very much excited to visit and explore the place as well as to meet my fans .
After selecting my outfit I made my way towards the kitchen for the breakfast.
Outfit

There stands my aunt Luna she is my cook and caretaker

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There stands my aunt Luna she is my cook and caretaker. A lovely and kind lady in her late forties."Good Morning aunt " . "Good morning cariño" she replied with her sweet smile. Settling myself on the chair.
I started to dig my favourite breakfast
" Aunt you make the best food in the world"
She replied with a playful glare "I know that young lady" .I laughed and continue with my breakfast

After completing my breakfast .I say in my living room waiting for my manager to pick me for airport.
Feeling of loneliness again start to weight me. Growing up as an orphan is not easy in this world. Taunt and ridicule that society throws on you may not affect one physically but mentally it affects them very much.
When other kids were enjoying with there parents.I was looking for the way to survive in this world .
I succeeded in surviving at first those taunts used to affect me but not anymore.I made my self capable and independent enough
Or so what I convinced myself everytime. Feeling the wetness on my cheeks I swiftly wipe it off
Hearing the movement I see my manager making his way towards me with a glare set on his handsome face.
I know the reason of glare but I just ignored him. He got more annoyed "Why were you not answering my phone calls" ." I replied with a fake surprised face" Oh did you called me ,I am sorry I haven't checked my phone" .He took a deep breath probably to calm himself
" ok let's go we will be late " Swiftly taking my luggage he made his way towards the car. Settling myself in the car I watched as building passed. Putting my earpods I closed my eyes listening to Charlie Puth attention.

It took 45 minutes to reach the airports. I can see my fans with banners and poster . Coming out of the car with my security team amidst of fans shouting. Waving my hands at them I made my way towards airport. After setting myself in the plane putting sleep mask.I enter to my dreamland.
Feeling someone shaking I groan only to see my manager " We are landing" nodding I tighten my belt.

Coming out of plane I breathe in the fresh air of Milan. Feeling myself getting relaxed.

"If only I knew that my relaxation will be disturbed by 9 Satan or devil's"..

Ok so second chapter let me know your views about it.

MONSTER BROTHERS ..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें