6

😝

Helloooo.

Yasmin pov.

Amir picked me up, he drove to a park.

It was almost sunset. We both sat on the ground admiring the beautiful nature around us.

Amir said nothing much which was off about him. Usually he is the conversation starter.

Uhm" I cleared my throat. Moving closer to him.
He looked at me blankly.
So about that night with you, I gave it a thought and I am ready to be in your arms, I'm to give you a chance" I said shyly, I was a bit anxious.

He took my hands rubbing his thumb in a circular motion. He smiled softly then pecked my cheeks.

Thanks, you've made me the happiest man on earth, he said. This time his smile grew wider.

He hugged me tightly with my head resting on his chest. His cologne was all I could perceive, making me fall more for him.

I felt so protected as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I love you" he whispered into my ears making shiver run through my spine.

I love you too.

*****

He drove back to school. It was already 8:00.

Bye" I said waving as I wore a big smile on my face about to get down from the car.

He held my hands tightly making me stop.

Thanks for today love, he said with admiration filled in his eyes.

He pulled me closer pecking me on the lips.

Good night baby.

I went to my hostel, prayed.........

Amir pov

I wanted to say no, but I couldn't let my anger take my happiness away.

I planned to tell her that everything that happened that night was a mistake and I didn't mean it that way , but on seeing her face . She melted my heart.

I drove back home with a big smile on my face.

I promise to take good care of her no matter what it cause. Even if she's not longer mine.
She has always been there for me,through the highs and low, always putting a smile on my face.
I'll make sure her smile never fades away.

*******

I laid on my bed still thinking of her. I had a wide smile plastered on my face. Thank you Yasmin I said to my self.

I knew I had enough to cater for her needs and I won't stop working hard to see my woman happy. I'll be a responsible man......

Common, I'm taking this to far, lets see where this leads to first.

Yasmin pov

I'm so happy for you" Zara said.

Congratulations" Tracy added.

Soon to be Mrs Amir Yasmin" .......... 

They commented after telling them what happened.

Yes I'm in love again. After what happened to me in my last relationship.
One thing I hate about myself is the fact that I fall easy. I tried this time I didn't fall quickly, I promised myself I won't fall in love again until I was ready to get married. But I broke that promise, cause I just found my happiness and that's Amir, for now all things being equal.

I hated the part of me that found it hard to unlove. Once I love you I find it difficult to unlove you cause I love with sincerity.

*****

He hugged me tightly and I hugged back.

I miss you baby" he said.

I chuckled. But I was with you throughout yesterday " I replied.

You are my oxygen, I find it difficult to breath without you around" he said as he intertwine our hands.

Stop with the flattering, I said blushing.

It's been 8 days now with him and I felt nothing but happiness . I pray this continues.

Bye I'm off to class I said leaving.

Bye.

Hey princess" Yusuf said stopping me.

Hello I answered.

How are you ? Where are you heading to? He asked

I'm good, I'm going for class" I answered.

Let me walk you there, he said walking by my side.

You know I do have a boyfriend right" I reminded him.

Yes off course I do, this is the fourth time you're reminding me. It doesn't matter can't we be friends.

OK if you say so,  I just don't want to hurt your feelings. I said in a low voice looking at him. He looked hurt.

Maybe one day something will work out between us he said with a small smile on his face.

I smiled back saying nothing.

Bye, take care" he kissed my forehead then left. I stood still in shock.

Was there need for that, funny enough I found myself smiling ear to ear.
Yas what's wrong with you I cautioned myself.

Amir POV

I watch her came out.
Sweet heart she call me as she hoped into the car.

I said nothing.
Are you alright? she asked concerned holding my hand.

I flingged her hand away.

She was frightened.

Amir she called by my name, I could see fear in her eyes.

I'm sorry,I said shortly starting the car.
She said nothing more but stared at me throughout the drive.

When I got to her hostel she took my hand slowly.

What ever it is I'm here for you, don't hesitate to share, I'll always listen to you and together we will over come obstacles in our way, she said smiling. She kissed my hands then got down from the car.

Bye, she waved.

She looked broken.

I feel her happiness is with Yusuf and not me. When ever he is around her she's always happy, smiling, and excited. But all I ever cause her is pain. Maybe I'm not just good for her. I don't know what to do, I'm confused right now.

I picked my phone to text her, but there was nothing to say to her. 

Pls don't forget to hit the star button, follow and comment👍