3

Heyyy😚

We strolled chatting about random stuffs as usual.

Are you hungry? Amir asked as he turned to me.
I looked at him through  the corner of my eye then smiled widely, nodding my head.

Yes, I'm a bit hungry i said as my smile grew wider.

Huh, a bit hungry? You don't need to lie baby, I know you so well, he said laughing.

Ok fine I said surrendering, I'm really hungry I said laughing too.

I know you so well that I can tell when you lie and your love for food is what you can't deny in my presence, he said as we walked towards a restaurant few meters away from our school.

I ordered for rice and chicken......

......

I walked back to the hotel , opened the door and they all flew on me. We missed you they chorus and we fell on the floor laughing.

We are sorry, Ummi stated.

No I'm the one to say the apologies. They was no need for the way I reacted. Im just tired of that guy bugging me.

Ok. So where have you been? Tracy asked.

I've been with Amir. I simply said pulling off my clothes.

Ooooh, later you'll say there is nothing going on between you guys.

Nothing is going on between us, ok! We are just friends I said hoping on my bed.

Won't you eat before going to bed . Afrah asked concerned.

I've eaten....

My friends are just the best. I love them so much Tracy and Zara are in their final year I wonder how we'll survive when they are gone leaving just me, Dina , Afrahand Ummi😭

Saturday.

We all laid on our beds joblessly, all focused on our gadgets.

Munir is meeting with my family next two weekends, Zara squealed. I pray they like him she added.

Yayyyyy I screamed happily. Don't worry they will like him, he is a good, nice, guy, I added assuring her her parents will like him.

Though mum met him on two occasions and they had a good encounter, Zara said.

Wedding loading, food and partyinggggggg, Tracy added jumping on her bed happily, we joined her screaming in excitement.

I'm gonna be your best brides maid Ummi said.

Says who? I asked sarcastically glaring at her

Says the bride herself she pointed at Zara.

Zara made a weird funny face then rolled her eyes, i can't let a crazy girl like you be my brides maid talk more of best brides maid  she said.

As we roared in laughter.

Ummi angrily slumped on her bed. I hate you all she said pretending she was crying.

We love you too, please don't cry. Abdallah will be sad if he sees you like this. He might skin us alive, I told her acting nice.

Her face was buried in her  pillow. At the mention of Abdallah's name she raised her head then blushed.

She's blushing, Afrah squealed.

.........

Woke up early, made oatmeal for breakfast. Yum I said putting a mouthful spoon of oat in my mouth.

Your love for food is getting out of hand Dina said as she smacked my butt.

Ouch, that hurts I cried in pain. Your hand is as hard as rock, I said in pain.

I'm off to class I said as I wrapped my veil.
Bye they chorus not even sparing me a glance.

I envy you guys,no morning classes for you, i said leaving the room.

They are as all stock to their beds while I am here heading to class. That's not fair  I murmured to my self.

Class was as boring as hell, still jotted some notes down.
After few hours classes were over.

I put on my ear pods as I left the hall.

The cool breeze blew towards my direction, it's mind refreshing with the music booming in my head.

Some grabbed my hand from behind, i was scared at first until i saw those mesmerizing eyes. Just kidding😂

It was Yusuf.

I have been calling your name he said.

Oh you, I  said as i removed the eye pods. I just noticed the glow in his eyes. His hazel nut eyes were charming enough to make any girl fall for him,not me. His eyelashes were curly and dark, I'll give it to him,he has an entising eyes.

Yasmin he called shaking my hand.

Yes,yes, I answered regaining consciousness. Oh my Goodness was i lost in his eyes. 
No ,no, no , it can't be......

Are you alright Yasmin?,he asked concerned staring at me.

Uhm, I'm having slight head ache, I lied rubbing my forehead.

Let me take you to the hospital he  said as he grip my hand pulling me towards his car.

No I'll be fine,all I need is sleep and rest I said pulling back.

Are you sure? he asked.

Yes I am.

I'll drive you to your hotel then,he offered.

Fine I said following him to his car, he was holding my hand. He opened the door for me, he closed it when I entered,then went over to the driver seat.

Vroom.

We both said nothing through out the drive.

He dropped me at the front of my hotel.

Thank you , I said getting down.

Never mind, take care and have enough rest he said with a serious face.

Okay.

I watched him drive into thin air.

*****

Amir's pov

I saw Yasmin as she walked past the library. I called her but she didn't turn back. I guess she has her ear pods on.

I ran outside to follow her.
Getting closer I paused,I could feel my chest as it tightened.

She was with that guy again.
She entered his car.

I was burning inside...

Yasmin is typically any guys dream girl , kind,bold,sweet,dark and beautiful. Her smile lightens up the day with her set of perfectly arranged white teeth and dark gums.Curvy ,average height,dreamy eyes.. ...

Bye. Dont forget to hit the star button.🤍🤍🤍