2

Heyyyyy people😉
Don't forget to follow,vote and comment😘

Yasmin's pov

After lectures we stood at the front of the hall discussing on a group project that was given to us.

That will do , I'll make the print outs i said contributing and they all chorus Ok in agreement.

I could feel someone's eyes on me i turned to see who it was.
It was Yusuf, the guy who won't leave me alone. He wore a wide smile on. I quickly averted my gaze pretending i didn't see him trying to focus on what my group members were discussing.

Hey beautiful ,i heard a voice behind me say. I turned slowly hoping it wasn't Yusuf.

Unfortunately it was him.

He gave me a warm smile.

Hello i said in a low voice which came as a whisper.

How are you? I have been trying to call you but it wasn't going through. I was so worried he said. I hope you are okay he said sounding worried.

Do i look not Ok? Im fine perfectly fine so there is no need of you calling me i snapped.

But....

Excuse me please I told my group members ,shutting him up as i moved aside. He followed behind.

I want to make some thing clear to you i said glaring at him, pls leave me alone,Ok . im not interested in all this stuffs, there are so many girls here in campus and even outside why me for God sake . just leave me alone and find someone else because i don't want you. Sorry if i sound harsh but i don't know which other ways to tell you this. I paused to see his expression. He looked sad and kept mute.

I hope i have made myself clear. You know it is better to tell you the truth than to say yes and play with your feelings i added.

I won't stop bothering you until I win your heart he said smiled then walked away. I stood in confusion.

Oh lord help me i said then.....

.....

That guy is determined, Dina said and they all laughed .😂

On would you stop, what is his problem i missed climbing my bed .

His problem is be his. You are his solution too Tracy answered smiling sheepishly.

He is determined in making you his ummi said and they all laughed again.

Enough!!! I yelled.

Yes my they chorus then all bursted into another round of laughter.

I angry got down from my and left the room. They are not even helping matters.

On my way to no where i met Amir. A close friend of mine studying engineering at his final year. He asked me out was i was in my first year but i rejected the offer and died things down. Since then we've been good friends. Well some people think we are dating but we ain't. And is feeling he still likes me,that's his business time deal with not mine.

Hey baby, he said walking towards me.

Hey, I've told you to stop calling me that i pouted.

And i won't stop bothering because its what i want to address you as he said said smirking.

Evil, stubborn,naughty boy i said folding my hands smiling.

All this bad names for me he said touching his chest pretending to be hurt.

Stop with the act i smacked him.

Ok, so where were you heading to?

No where i sighned. You?

Strolling, nowhere? So you just walking to no designated place?he asked.

Yeah trying to get my mind off things.

I can join you right he said.

I nodded in affirmative.

😘😘😘😘 BYE FOR NOW.
Don't forget to please follow,vote and comment