I turned my head to see Nick staring at me, while being lost in thought. Noah noticed Nick being lost in his thoughts and she elbowed his side which made him look at her then glared at her.

I chuckled quietly and turned my head to see chefs walking in while carrying plates in their hands. They place the plates down in front of us, then walked out of the dining room.

We picked up the utensils, started eating the food that the chefs prepared for us.

After we ate, Nick and Noah, I went to my room so, I can pack an overnight bag. "Can I bring Kai?" I turned to Nick and asked him.

"Of course, Muñeca. Thor has been waiting to meet the little fella." Nick said making me nod my head with a smile.

(Muñeca- Doll.)

"I'm gonna go pack some clothes." I said, then walked into the closet and started picking out clothes to pack.

Once I picked out clothes, I grabbed a bag and place the clothes in the bag then I walked out of the closet. I sat the bag down by Kai's bag then sat down on the couch beside Nick.

Noah was on the bed watching my tv and laying with Kai, while running her fingers through his fur. I laid down carefully on the couch, and rested my head on Nick's thigh.

He looked down at me with a smile on his face, and he ran his fingers through my hair which caused me to smile up at him.

"Eres tan hermosa." Nick said then caressed my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

(Eres tan hermosa- You are so beautiful.)

I grabbed his hand from my cheek and intertwined my fingers with his fingers. He brought my hand to his lips, place a kiss on the back of my hand.

There was a knock at the door, then my door opened and Luca peeked his head in. "William is ready to go." Luca said making me sit up carefully, then stand up.

I walked over to where Kai's bag and my night bag was, grabbed both bags which were immediately ripped from my hands causing me to look to see that it was Nick who took the bags from me.

"You know I'm capable of carrying the bags myself." I said making him give me a 'drop it' look on his face.

I looked over to see Noah trying to pick up Kai but every time she tried to pick him up, he kept backing up which made my eyebrows furrowed.

I slowly walked towards the bed, Kai ran to end of the bed and I picked him up making him hide his head in my neck.

"He was fine a minute ago, I'm sorry yaszy. I don't know what happened." Noah said making me give her a smile to assure her that it was alright.

~

At the Rossi Residence...

The moment we walked through the door, Thor immediately ran over and sat down in front of me.

Kai looked down at Thor, then started wagging his tail and I handed Kai to Noah and she place Kai on the floor.

Thor and Kai immediately bonded. They started running around in excitement which made the four of us laugh. Nick place his hand on my back then the four of us walked to the living room and sat down.

Noah sat beside William on the other couch while Nick and I sat on the love seat. Nick had his arm around my waist while holding on to the waistband of my pants.

I rested my head on his shoulder while watching television.

Some time passed...

Nick and I got tired of sitting so, the two of us walked out back into the yard with Thor and Kai following behind us.

Nick closed the door, we walked to the deck and he say down on one of the lawn chairs then I carefully sat in between his legs.

I rested my back against his chest, then he rested his hands on my hips. "Te echaba mucho de menos." He said then kissed the top of my head, which brought a smile to my face.

(Te echaba mucho de menos- I missed you so much.)

"Yo también te echaba de menos." I said making him play with my hair which made me close my eyes and enjoy being in Nick's arms.

(Yo también te echaba de menos- I missed you too.)

William called Nick and I inside for dinner making me slowly stand up and Nick did the same, grabbed my hand then the two of us walked into the house.

Nick closed the door once we were inside and we walked to the kitchen table, sat down then the chefs place plates down in front of us. They walked out, and we started eating the food that they place down in front of us.

After dinner Noah went to her room to go to sleep while Nick and I went to his room.

He grabbed my bag then grabbed the sleepwear I place in there and sat the bag back down on the floor. He place the sleepwear on the bed, then grabbed the hem of my shirt and looked at me for permission.

I nodded my head and he pulled my shirt over my head then place it on the bed. He grabbed my night shirt and placed it over my head, removed my pants then helped me into my shorts.

"Alright, let's lay you down

"Alright, let's lay you down." He said. He lifted me up the bridal way and laid me on the right side of the bed.

"I could have done it myself." I said which made him give me the same look as earlier.

He walked into his closet and I looked over at his couch to see Thor and Kai sleeping, while curled up with each other.

Nick walked out of his closet then got in the bed beside me, scooted closer to me and turned off the lights before wrapping his arms around me.

"Goodnight, Mi reina." Nick said making me smile even though he couldn't see it because it was dark.

(Mi reina- My queen.)

"Goodnight, Mi amor." I said making him kissing behind my ear then rested his head on top of mine.

(Mi amor- My love.)

I closed my eyes and let sleep consumed me.

————————————————————

A/N:

Hi lovelies!!

I'm sorry if it is taking a little bit for me to upload, my health has been really bad lately and I am going to try to upload for you guys the best I can❤️

I hope you guys enjoy, love yous!!!🫶