Our Anniversary - Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

He doesn't speak as fluently as my family does, and I really enjoy the rare occasion he does say something in his first language. His parents stopped speaking Spanish to him after age 6 because they wanted him to fit in; the pressure of assimilation. I've always thought it was fucked up and tragic, losing your culture like that, so he's been relearning it with me.

"Look at you," I beam, caressing his cheek, and I give him exactly what he wants, kissing him again. My hands move to unzip his jeans, and he helps me by kicking them off his ankles, never leaving my lips. I pull away to look at him again, and he's just too fucking cute, just laying there with only his shirt and underwear on. We make quick work of the rest of our clothes, tossed haphazardly over the ground, and I'm on top of him again, running my hands over his smooth warm skin.

VIc's whimpering and clutching my shoulders by the time my hands slip down, kneading his ass, soft and perfectly fitting in my hands. I rub my fingers between his cheeks, pressing down and in circles around his hole and he pushes his hips back needily.

"Fingers, please," he begs, and I feel bad that he even had to ask. Tonight's supposed to be his night, my night, our night.

I pull away to fetch the lube from the bedside drawer, but once I grab it, he pushes me onto the bed and drops himself heavily on my lap, pouting at me for even leaving him for a second.

"Don't be angry," I tell him, uncapping the lube and letting him watch me drizzle it over my fingers.

I snap it shut, setting it aside before my hands return to his body, one hand on his hip, the other between his cheeks with my middle finger pressed to his hole. He shivers at the coldness of the lube, and I press a digit inside, sinking past the resistance of his body. He wiggles his hips around, eager to be stretched, and I stroke over his hip with a thumb, pushing my finger in as deep as I can. He bites his lip, arching his back, his lovely dark eyelashes falling over his eyes like a curtain.

He's so pretty when he's begging. He doesn't have to tell me with his words, but the way his body is moving is telling me enough.

I press in a second finger, and he pushes his hips back onto my hand, wiggling his hips all the way down to my knuckles. He fucks himself back on my fingers, like he's too anxious to wait for the real thing, but I grip his hip tightly, forcing him to still his movements.

"Be patient," I tell him, but he's not even paying attention, his eyes fixed on my hard cock standing between his legs as he straddles my lap.

"No more prep," he whines, squeezing tightly around the two fingers inside of him. He's the one who ends up crying if I don't prep him all the way, but if that's what he wants, so be it. I pull out my fingers, and his pupils seem to get darker as he watches me stroke the leftover lube onto my cock. I stroke myself slowly, showing him just how hard he makes me, and I feel his body thrumming with lust and impatience.

He raises his hips up, and I position my cock against his entrance, pushing in slowly. He shivers at the stretch, slowly sinking all the way down, and I'm surprised he took me down all the way in one go. He looks up at me with a defiant, proud look in his eyes, a small smile on his lips. The proud look leaves his eyes as he raises his hips back up, wincing in pain.

"Too deep?"

"Ah— yeah," he says, raising himself off so I'm only halfway in. He's clenching down around me as he tries to adjust, his mouth twisted in discomfort. His body is so goddamn tight and warm, and it takes everything in me to stop myself from pulling his hips back down and fucking him like an animal.

"Ready, baby?" I groan. I just wanna fuck him already.

"Mhmm," he nods, his hands on my shoulders.

I roll my hips up into him.