Chapter 2

We enter into my house because my family won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. Lucky for me right yeah no because its gonna be hella awkward, I can feel it. I drop my bags done then plop on the couch waiting on him.

I close my eyes and relax for a little until I realize that he is just standing there looking at me. "Are you just gonna stand there looking awkwardly cute or are you gonna have a seat?"

I hear him laugh then sit down next to me "I'm glad you think I'm cute and that your getting comfortable enough to talk to me regularly."

I then to laugh and realize what I had just said. Kodos to me getting confident and what not. Yeah muthafuckers im back!!

"Im surprised that you noticed" I say while turning to look at him. "Eh I just notice a lot of things about you Aurora" he said as he gave me a quick glance. I set up criss cross apple sauce and look and look at him "So what do you think we should do for this dance."

"I dont know your the dancer" I laugh at him. "Ok well just take a seat in this chair and we'll go from there. I think I already have a song that we can dance to" he nods as he takes a seat in the chair I placed in the middle of the room.

I find Charlie Puth- Go Round and put in the dock on repeat. I let it play once for him to see what he thinks of it. "I like it I think this could work" he says nodding his head to the music. I nod while taking in the way he's sitting in the chair. His legs are propped open far enough for me to sit between them. He also likes to switch from putting his elbow on his leg to hold him up to back with his arms crossed.

As the song places for a third time i get this sudden burst of confidence and start to feel the music. I walk over to him seductively gaining all his attention. I walk behind him with his head following me then I run my hands down his chest and run my hands through his hair slightly tugging on it. I walk around then plant my bottom firmly in lap causing him to grunt. I slowly start to grind on him making him bring his hands up to grip my waist.

I do that for a while then I turn around and meet his eyes which were filled with lust and something else I couldnt place. I continue to grind on him and i bring my hand up and run my thumb over his bottom lip. He shocked me by putting it in his mouth sucking on it.

The song speeds up so I walk away with my back to him and do a few sexy dance moves. Then it slows back down and as I was going to walk back. I feel him take my arms and wrap them around his neck. Next thing he does was wrap his arms around me tightly and start grinding again. I lean head on his chest and he his head was in the crook of my neck placing little kisses. He then moves one hand down to my lower back and pushes slightly bringing our hips around while also putting pressure on him so I can feel his arousal.

The song speeds up again so he takes my hand and we dance together very closely. As it was slowing back down he dips me then we meet back. He then brings me the couch and lays me down. Then does that move like Channing Tatum where he's in the air then comes down slowly and startes grinding on me. I put my hand up and caress his face and run it through his thick yet soft hair.

The song speeds up for the last time and he gets off of me then pulls me up. We dance again and at the end spins me into an close embrace. We stare at each other and I can see all this pent up sexual frustration. He leans in about to kiss me but for some reason I stop him. I back away and pat him on the chest which I might add felt really nice "That was good....like really good. If we do that Friday we'll be great."

I have no idea how or why I did all of that but that boy worked my body in ways I didnt think I could do. Im surprised that he was able to do that Magic Mike thing but hey im not complaining. He just continues to stare at me like he's going to devour me. I back away slowly as he takes steps towards me. I keep backing up until I hit a wall and he corners me with his arms.