Asia grabbed the remote and put on Spongebob just using it as something to fill up the background.

She opened the drawer under her nightstand and grabbed her watermelon scented lotion and began to lather it all over her body.

'I want to smell like some candy today..Jason is definitely going to be jealous..' she snickered to herself.

Getting up from her bed, she made her way over to the closet, listening to Spongebob in the background.
"I'm a goofy goober!" she sung to herself as she decided on a outfit to wear.

Asia decided to wear a grey body suit with some pink sandals that had a bit of fur. Her toes looking pretty as ever with the french tip she had gotten a week before. The bodysuit cupped her curves nicely and she decided not to wear a bra so you can see her piercings through her bodysuit.

She was going to make Jason jealous tonight.

She wore some gold jewelry that matched her skin, she wore a layered necklace, a cute anklet, and some pretty earrings to match.

She curled her lashes and applied some lipgloss and mascara. Her lace was looking pretty and natural, she combed through it with a hot comb and did her edges.

Suddenly, her phone started to ring which caught her attention and she made her way out of her closet. She picked the phone up seeing that it was Jadah who was calling her and she answered.

"Hey girl we outside!"

"Oh okay I'm on my way!" Asia replied to Jadah before hanging up the phone. She made her way to the front door, opening it, to see her two best friends who looked bad as fuck.

Jadah was a darkskin woman, who stood at 5'5 wore a tight black dress that cupped her big breasts and ass, along with some black heels that made her 5'7 and a pandora bracelet. She had her long black wavy hair in a side part that made her look so sexy with the way how flowy her natural hair looked.

She had the brown lip liner and lip gloss combo on along some pretty lashes, along with her black septum.

Nicole however was a brown skin woman, and stood at 5'4 and had her curly hair in a bun with curly edges. She wore a 2 piece dress that was pink with some white heels. Nicole was never really the type of girl to wear makeup so she only wore some lipgloss.

"Aww Siaaaa!!" Nicole dragged out as she and Jadah made their way into her house, "How come you didn't wear a dress? You look bad as fuck though." she giggled as she ran her fingertips over Asia's nipple piercings

"Because..." Asia started as she sprayed perfume on her body, "I still have a boyfriend and you know how he is with me going out and looking too good without him."

Jadah scoffed as she sat down on Asia's couch, "That's because he's a insecure little bitch!" she yelled causing Asia to roll her eyes.
"Not too much on my man na..."

Nicole smacked her teeth at the two and looked at her phone to check the time.

"Y'all it's 7:30 we should get going, the club is 27 minutes away." she stopped the two girls from bickering, "And I'll drive, I don't feel like drinking tonight."

The two girls nodded their head at her as they made their way to the door, Asia grabbing her purse and house keys. "Let's go have some fun bitches!!"