Chapter 74: Records of police dispatch from 12 years ago

Start from the beginning

——

The late autumn night was breezy and cool, and the bare tree trunks on the roadside were gently swaying in the moonlight.

You Mian stood in the high-rise sculpture room of the JL Building, with a wide plastic platform in front of him, and the lights were all around his head.

Tomorrow is the deadline for the second round of themed competitions, and You Mian is concentrating on pouring the gypsum water for the final round.

The boy's headset was filled with the sound of a soothing piano, and Bach's 12 equals blocked out any distractions.

You Mian's eyes were very serious, and with the last layer of gypsum water poured down, he pursed his lips slightly, and his long eyelashes trembled.

Just as he finished pouring it, got up and put the plastic bucket on the ground, and reached out to take off the headset and hang it around his neck, there was a knock on the door behind him.

No more, no less, three times, reminders in place, restraint and politeness.

You Mian turned his head to the side, and saw Pei Huaiji, who was dressed in a black straight suit, standing at the door of the sculpture room, and the man glanced at his watch as he had done every evening for more than a week, reminding: "It's time for dinner." ”

You Mian untied the gray apron in front of him, and subconsciously suspended the work in front of him.

This was unusual for him before.

When You Mian first moved into the JL sculpture studio, he couldn't get used to Pei Huaiji's fixed-point calling.

Obviously, the other party looks more like a workaholic than him, and he is still the kind of domineering president with stomach problems.

But it turns out that these conjectures are just You Mian's stereotype of the position of president, Pei Huaiji not only does not have stomach problems, but eats three meals a day on time, and dinner will be sent up by the elevator at six o'clock.

In the past, when You Mian stayed alone in the sculpture room of A University, he often carved all day, and used simple bread and milk for lunch and dinner.

A week ago, You Mian thought that sooner or later he would not be able to stand Pei Huaiji's punch-card order, but he didn't expect that now that time has passed, he actually got used to it first and followed Pei Huaiji to eat at the point.

Pei Huaiji made him develop a hunger pang.

You Mian arranged his gloves and just turned around to leave the sculpture room when he noticed Pei Huaiji's eyes looking at the plastic platform behind him.

He smiled, "I just poured gypsum water, I can't see what is carved." ”

Pei Huaiji quickly retracted his eyes when he heard this.

The two men walked down the quiet corridor to Pei Huaiji's office, and the man said, "It's not like a figure sculpture." ”

You Mian's sculpture this time has a lot of lines, and the outline is also very messy, so he can't see what he is carving for the time being.

You Mian narrowed his eyes mysteriously, "Just fit the theme." ”

123
Pei Huaiji pushed open the office door for him with soft eyes, the lights were already turned off in Vivian's office on the other side, and this resolute woman had chosen to go downstairs to eat in the cafeteria since the second night when You Mian moved in.

When You Mian first moved in, it caused quite a stir, and the entire JL company internal group was discussing him, and the topic couldn't escape the relationship between You Mian and Pei Huaiji, as well as You Mian's extraordinarily outstanding appearance.