Chapter 10 The Targeted Snowy Xmas!

Start from the beginning

They gasped to see Kiriya lying in front of Kuroto in his new Kamen Rider form. "Kiriya!" Poppy yelled out worriedly to see his injuries were worse after battling Kuroto.

 "Kiriya!" Poppy yelled out worriedly to see his injuries were worse after battling Kuroto

Ophelia is shaking in anger for hurting her friend. Something inside of the former goddess made her emotions overwhelm her after seeing Kiriya's injuries. "YOU FIEND!" She speeds off and punches Kuroto's face.

"Ophelia!"

"Fee-chan!"

"Ophie-chan!"

Ophelia is blinded in anger and kicks Kuroto's stomach to crush him towards the wall. "I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" She grabs his collar and is about to summon her sword to end his life.

"You're too late to save him." Kuroto whispered darkly and kicked her stomach to release him.

Ophelia cried out in pain while Kuroto used it as an opportunity to escape. The former goddess cried out in anger. "COME BACK HERE YOU SPINELESS COWARD!" She yelled and wouldn't forgive his actions for what he did to Kiriya.

"Ophelia! Help him!" Ophelia snapped out of her anger and saw Emu was calling her proper name. "Please!"

"Kiriya!" Ophelia runs and gasps to see him flickering. "Don't worry, I'll he-he-heal you." She assured the red leather jacket man while kneeling.

"Mezame sasou uta o
Hito wa kokoro de kurikaesu
Hikari kie ta sora ni
Ai o tomosu yo ni"

Ophelia sang and noticed her healing powers weren't working. "I-I-I-I do-do-don't understand. You should be healed by now." She stammered in shock.

"It-it-it's no use." Kiriya whispered. "He managed to encounter your healing powers and prevent us from being healed or cured."

"No." She whimpered and shook her head. "No, there has to be a way, Kiriya. We can't lose you!"

"That guy who nearly got beaten by Ophelia... was Genm, wasn't it?" Taiga asked Kiriya.

"Yeah." Kiriya answered while heaving in pain. "Seems like I got a little too carried away. Thank you for hitting him, Ophelia."

"You still have time to joke this time?" Ophelia sniffs while wiping her tears. It's only Kiriya who would lighten up the situation despite any circumstances.

Emu and the others noticed he was glitching to disappear soon. "Please hang on!" The genius gamer pleads and looks at Ophelia. "Fee-chan, please! Is there a way to encounter it?"

"Don't." Kiriya warned Ophelia and knew what she was planning to do. He knows her past and refuses to use that song to heal him in exchange for life. He blinked and looked at Emu. "I leave the fate... of humanity on this planet in your hands." He passed the Driver to him including his Gashat. "Don't forget. As long as you keep smiling... you will be who you are!"