Chapter 10 The Targeted Snowy Xmas!

Start from the beginning

"Zilar." Kanade called his name and they shared a look. "I'll stay here with Sakura in case. You need to find Kiriya if what he's doing is dangerous..."

"Yeah, he'll call the others and be on their way to see him." Zilar finished Kanade's words.

————————————————————

Ophelia, Hiiro, Emu and Poppy stop outside of the abandoned building to see a zombie Bugsters come out of nowhere.

"A game area?" Hiiro couldn't help but ask in shock.

"Why?" Emu asked while they got their Gashats ready.

"It might be his doing and we need to find Kiriya fasts." Ophelia reminded them worriedly while she transformed into Moon Knight.

Emu and Hiiro transformed while helping Ophelia to defeat the zombie Bugsters. Ophelia swung her hologram sword as a purple flash appeared to attack them. "There's no end to them!" She gritted her teeth and back flips to avoid getting.

"Fee-chan, do you have anything to defeat them for good!?" Emu asked his childhood friend while whacking them with his hammer.

"They're made out of darkness." She muttered and increased her speed to slash the zombie Bugsters. "We can defeat them without relying on your critical strike. I can increase your abilities."

"Sakebi tsuzukero
Mayoi no nai negai wo nando demo
Kowaresou datte koko ni irun datte
Shinji tsuzukero"

"I'm getting strong for some reason!" Emu exclaimed attacking the zombie Bugster.

Hiiro is secretly proud of Ophelia's fighting skills while attacking.

"Aimai darake no kono genjistu ni
Sarasare nagara tamesarete irun da hora
Itsuwari no beeru matottatte
Okubyou na jibun tsukuroe ya shinai"

Ophelia pointed her weapon up as shards rained down from the sky.

𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

"Kanashimi kurushimi wa itsu datte
Tsuyosa wo umidasu mahou mitai da
Tomadoi mo tamerai sae mo
Kitto imi wo motsu hazu sa"

Emu swings his hammer to hit the zombie Bugster before it can hurt Ophelia. "Who knew her songs could be one of her greatest weapons!?" He exclaimed in shock.

"Sakebi tsuzukero
Mayoi no nai negai wo nando demo
Kowaresou datte nakushisou datte woah woah!
Hitori janai daro"

"So this is Ophie-chan's power..." Poppy gapes in shock and has never seen her full battle mode before with singing.

"Kazoekirenai itami datte kono kizuato datte
Dakishimeru kara itoshiku naru kara woah, woah
Shinjiteru yo
Unmei no sono saki e susumi tsuzukero!"

The two Kamen Riders and Ophelia defeat the last zombie Bugsters as they disappear. Ophelia looks at Hiiro and Emu while sensing a familiar dark presence. "He's here and Kiriya is close." She warned them.

"Lead the way, Fee-chan." Emu demands and Ophelia leads them.

————————————————————