Chapter 12: Gohan Goten Trunks Adventure! Hunt For The Rose Quartz Of Love

Start from the beginning

"It is true then. You guys live in the mountains." The blue-eyed girl looks around. "Doesn't look like you have any neighbors either."

"Excuse me, young lady!" Mother speaks.

"Hm?" Videl notices her.

"Who do you think you are landing that aircraft so close to my home? That wind that it caused nearly lifted me off my feet."

"My bad." Videl says almost in a fake like tone before focusing her attention on Tania. "You ready to go?"

Tania was about to say something when mother suddenly exploded.

"You listen here! 'My bad' is not the right way to apologize about something this rude. You can't just choose a random spot and land there without carefully examining for structures or people!"

"I already said my apology!" Videl quickly becomes offended. "Just quit biting my head off you old woman!"

"EEP!" Tania gasps.

"OH BOY!" I say as my eyes widen before my upper teeth fell upon my bottom teeth.

"RRGH! How... dare... you!" Mother grunts through gritted teeth. "Old woman...?"

Videl blinked. She seemed to be waiting for a comeback.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETH-" Mom shouts angrily before I ran in front of her and held her back from attacking my classmate. "SON STEP BACK! I'M GONNA SHOW HER HOW 'OLD' I AM!"

"ChiChi... This girl is Videl." Tania speaks up.

Mom just kept thrashing around, kicking and throwing her arms everywhere. "I DON'T CARE WHO SHE IS! THIS GIRL NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO RESPECT HER ELDERS!"

"Mooom." I whisper. "This is the girl that Tania is going to stay with for the next couple days."

The kicks and punches coming from mother halted. She looked over my shoulder with huge eyes. "THE RICH GIRL?!"

"Yes." I nod.

Immediately, mother shoved me to the side and ran to the pig-tailed girl. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't come off as grumpy."

"It's fine... I think." Videl replies.

"Tell me. Is it true that your loaded?" Mom asks.

"ChiChi." Tania slides her hand down her face. "You shouldn't ask questions like that."

"I'm not really that rich. I only have one hundred billion zeni in my bank account." Videl answers anyways.

"Just from you alone?!"

"Yeah." Nods Videl. "If I had to total the combined amount of zeni my dad and I have, the zeni would most likely reach up to the trillions."

Mother's jaw dropped to the ground. She then quickly turned her head towards me then excitedly asks, "AND YOU SAID THIS GIRL WILL BE A PART OF THIS FAMILY IN A COUPLE YEARS?!"

"WHAAAAT!" Tania drops the basket of clothes and faces me with that same fiery aura around her whenever she gets jealous. The only difference was that this time fire was evident in her eyes also.

I completely crashed to the ground.

I... I didn't-

"GOHAAAN!" She then stomps over to me and grabs a hold of my collar. "MIND EXPLAINING WHAT CHICHI'S TALKING ABOUT?!"

"T-Tania... c-calm down... I never s-said a-anything!"

"Gohan, who is this lady and what is she talking about?" I could hear Videl ask.