Chapter 68: The most disadvantaged theme

Začít od začátku

Art students will observe the museum for a long time, as short as two or three hours, and as long as they may stay until the museum closes. During this period, if you want to copy and analyze the work, it will take even longer, and the fatigue will increase exponentially.

Lin Yuqing asked Liu Hao to greet You Mian, in order to let the other party help prepare some things when You Mian observed and analyzed.

Usually You Mian sat cross-legged in front of the work he wanted to copy and began to paint, but now he saw Liu Hao walking over with a small wooden stool and saying, "Senior brother, you can take this stool, there is a water dispenser and bread over there." ”

You Mian took the wooden stool and put it behind him with a smile, "Thank you, senior brother." ”

The boy's eyes were beautifully curved when he laughed, and his amber eyes were like autumn pools.

Liu Hao was hit by a close-range beauty crit, and he slowed down for a few seconds before coming back to his senses.

The honest man raised his glasses, smiled cheerfully, and said, "I also posted a short video two days ago, I don't know if you saw it." He scratched his head and gasped helplessly, "But it was quickly taken off the shelves." ”

You Mian shook his head, frowned and wondered, "What video?" ”

Liu Hao waved his hand, "I have a side business as an appreciation blogger, and I briefly analyzed your sculpture of the Xingchen Cup preliminary round." ”

You Mian looked at Liu Hao in slight surprise.

Liu Hao made no secret of his love, and praised when he opened his mouth: "Your carving foundation is very good, you have worked hard at a glance, and the presentation structure of the work is also very novel, and the first place is well deserved." ”

"I thought that the level of the Star Cup had declined this year, but I didn't expect to see such a brilliant work in the end."

After receiving such appreciation, You Mian only pursed his lips and smiled restrainedly, "Thank you." ”

Liu Hao has been mixing the Internet all year round, even if the hot search on Bai Lin and You Mian was quickly withdrawn, and now he can't find any remarks about that entry, but he did read it all at the time.

Thinking of the second round of the Star Cup theme competition, Liu Hao immediately understood why You Mian came to Lin Yuqing.

Lin Yuqing, that old-fashioned guy, doesn't go online at all, and probably doesn't know You Mian's complex background.

Liu Hao was worried that the old man would sprinkle salt on other people's wounds, so he tried his best to arrange everything for You Mian.

Liu Hao pointed to the nearby circle and said, "The latest works are all placed here, if you want to find a more suitable theme, there is an electronic atlas over there, you can search by name." ”

You Mian raised his eyes gently, "Thank you, senior brother, for your trouble." ”

Liu Hao sighed, thinking that this boy could be so smart, he didn't dare to continue to think about it, he immediately pulled back to the topic, and asked: "Mother's love theme, do you have a rough setting in mind now?" ”

In front of You Mian is a postmodern-style abstract sculpture that is placed in a glass case.

The bright colors softened his gaze slightly, but the words he said were not gentle.

"I don't have a clue." You Mian said truthfully.

Liu Hao thought about it, it was strange that there could be maternal love that became the soul of the work in such complex grievances of wealthy families.