Still she'll be serious again, striking up serious conversations but the Exo members just won't give her life.

"Kyungsoo Oppa, you should watch The Green Mile! It's so beautiful, and you would need a tissue!" Minji said. If jongin loves reading books, Kyungsoo loves watching movies. He's into action movies but he could make an exception to The Green Mile, right?

"Why would he need a tissue? Is it porn?" Chanyeol snickered at his own joke.

"Yes it is. It's a story about a humongous african american getting gang banged by four police-- that's it I'm going to hell." She couldn't manage to put on a serious face as she told them lies.

Minji is the one who would do something crazy if you expect her to be crazy. But still Kyungsoo watched it after Minji told him a little bit of the background, and boy did he use a lot of tissue to wipe his tears. He laughed when John Coffee asked if they could turn the lights on every night because he's afraid of the dark, and his heart broke into small pieces when John Coffee refused to put a cloth on his face when he's being strapped to the chair, and he remembered that the guy is afraid of the darkness.

Sometimes she would be the one shutting the members up because they were too loud, but sometimes she's the mastermind when it comes to pranks that they all got too loud and happy that their neighbors reported them. The managers weren't happy about the news.

She would look at the immature members with a mocking gaze, but still say things that makes no sense or just riding on what they want to talk about but sometimes when she would have a talk with Lay, her gaze would be endearing (which Sehun and the lots are envious of) especially as Yixing would blabber with his cute accent, he's cute and innocent she says, but she would often find herself questioning her morality because she has this sudden urge to do good but be naughty too especially if Lay would sway those hips of his.

"Minji, here's your milk. Then you'll sleep after okay?" Chen handed her the glass of milk and she nodded, they didn't have to take bathe her. Especially with the cameras around, then can't even imagine how terrified she had been whenever they wash her, or when they washed her while the camera is sitting at the side of the tub. Minji said her father gave her a punishment, he made her put her arms in the air for like three minutes only for flirting with the "loud guy", that's when she kissed Baekhyun on the lips oh so willingly (even playfully licking a bit of Baekhyun's lip because who the fuck wouldn't). Her mother just gave her a high five for what she had done, saying if she can't get one of them to be her boyfriend then just harass them.

"Minji-ah, sleep with me?" Baekhyun tilted his head playfully. Minji nodded, her eyes turning into crescents again.

"I was gonna ask her first." Sehun frowned.

"Well, I asked her first and she said yes so she's mine for the night." Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at the whiny makne.

'How about we three sleep together eh? I swear if I'm not in this state right now I would grab you two by the collar and then ha! Thu-reeesome!' Maybe the viewers will think that she's just giggling because of the childish banter that Sehun and Baekhyun are having right now, well, something is more interesting is going on in her mind right now.

"Just sleep together, I have my own bed." Minji snickered, for all they know these two just want her as an alarm clock. Heck, if it means sleeping beside Baekhyun, then alarm clock she is!

"I'm going to sleep with her tonight, then she'll sit beside you tomorrow." Baekhyun bargained.

"Call!" Sehun nodded in agreement. Now that he thought about it, Baekhyun's bed is just four steps away from his.