"Can I use this?" Minji took a slightly big bag and Junmyeon nodded, now it's a surprise for them when her voice and the way she moves is very childlike. Junmyeon took a towel and a pair of shirts, pants, a jacket and underwears for her as she put it all inside the bag. A whine escaped her lips when she couldn't fully close the zipper.

"You put it all in so carelessly." Junmyeon shook his head as he pulled all those clothes out again.

Junmyeon sometimes thought that she's acting cute and charming intentionally, but it's already two weeks passed the day they took her to the SM building. That's where they saw her work her charms a hundred percent on every idol or staff they met, she would give lots of compliment or dance or sing the groups' famous songs and tell them that her Exo Oppa's taught her those moves. Which is untrue. They introduced them to some with higher positioned people which were over forty year olds but still Minji worked her wonders that all of them gave her money, saying she should buy what she wants as they patted her head.

They liked this Minji. But they like the real Minji too. These past two weeks had been a roller coaster for them, but it was fun. Sometimes Sehun and Jongin would pester her about the fans' way of thinking or how they want to know what fans think of them. But when she and Jongin would talk by themselves, it would be serious and they can't even understand them. Until they realized they kept talking about books or they kept telling stories to one another. All those fairy tale stories Jongin always tell her were never heard inside the dorm again, it changes from tragic stories or a story about a cellphone crazies apocalypse, sometimes fanfics that she's read.

She could be serious, and she could be insane. The only thing that they can't stop is her mouth. It's either spouting something perverted or strings of profanities that they didn't even know existed (and it's not a pretty sight to see a three year old cursing so fluently). Sometimes she would go "Oh from Don't go you'll suddenly take a 180 degree turn and then what?! You'll go Playboy! It's like you said you'll go gentle but actually you'll fuck me to oblivion?" And one time she just suddenly blurted, "Everybody don't move! I dropped me ovary." And pretended to find it, but then she'll laugh to herself and say that her ovary is still premature because of her body.

Minseok would run after her and tell her to stop talking like that but his strong facade falls like his tears and it's legit tears while he's laughing because he overheard Minji saying, "Baekhyun's dick glows in the dark."

So much for Baekhyun's super power.

But when Minji explained that, Sehun and Tao pestered her to make an analysis on their junks for fun, thus, the addition to Baekhyun's ability besides lighting his palm or seeing different places through mirrors or releasing his inner sparkle. Baekhyun almost suffocated her with a tight hug, that's the only thing he could do to her. He won't strangle a child.

But then the two kept pestering her to analyze some more and Minji's had enough of the two. So she shut them up with a, "How about you gents show it to me so I could describe it properly, savvy? You already know what it looks like, why still ask me?"

The two didn't bring it up again.

So the dorm became silent again, until they had Minji by the stomach as she produced screeching sounds while clawing at Baekhyun. It was those times where Minji was calm like she's well sedated or like she has taken her medicines, she's acting normal. But a certain Baekhyun decides to tease her with his hands, flaunting it in front of her face, smirks and eyebrow games thrown at her and Minji told him to stop doing those things because it irks her, she said to Baekhyun that whenever he does it, fans really wanted to smash his face for being a fucking tease, but Baekhyun won't believe her and still continues. Fortunately, Baekhyun managed to free his face from scratches.