We head out to where the bar and dance floor which is still covered in people, just like it was when we were here nearly 2 hours ago, doesn't even look like it has changed. I see Clay in Alexander's arms, his legs on each side of Alexander's legs with his arms around his neck and Alexander's arms around Clay's waist. Clay is sleeping while Alexander watches him with a expression full of awe but a hint of confusion in it. Alexander's head lifts up when he senses us two approaching him. He fake coughs to pretend that he wasn't looking at Clay with an expression full of love in it. You may be thinking that it's too soon to say love but I know what I see. Klaus grins at Alexander but it's not a mocking grin, it's a...happy grin? Wouldn't have expected that. "What are you two looking at? And what is that grin for?" Alexander questions with an attitude. "Nothing..." The grin doesn't leave Klaus' face but instead, it doubles in size. Alexander rolls his eyes. "Did you two have fun?" He smirks at us. I blush giving Alexander a definite answer. "That room needs to be sanitised or maybe just torched", he fake gags. The movement of him doing that action wakes up Clay, who whimpers. His eyes squint trying to get used to the lights blasting, he covers his ears with his hands due to the sound. Alexander watches him like he's watching a cute baby puppy. Clay feels someone watching him, he glances up and blushes deeply when he sees Alexander watching him intently. "I fixed it, don't worry", I reassure him, changing the subject. Alexander looks back to me, Clay joining him. "How?" He asks. I hold my hand out and white energy surrounds my hand. Alexander and Clay's eyes widen, the people all around join in. "I thought you was a vampire", Alexander questions. I allow my eyes to transform. "You're a werewolf?" "Vampire, werewolf and witch to be exact." To say that they're shocked is an understatement. "How is that even possible?" One of the other vampires questions. Klaus explains everything. "Wow", Clay mutters under his breath but we all hear him and everyone agrees. "You brought a werewolf witch into here!" One of the vampires sitting with Alexander stands up in a rage. I glare at him as does Klaus. He stand in front of me, looking down at me as he stands at 5'11. He looks like he's about to attack me. Both of my arms are by my side, both of my hands turns into fists and you can see them shaking as energy sparks around them. Everyone around who are watching, their eyes focused on my fists. I feel my sides burning, I get pissed off very easily especially if it's about something that I can't control. I'm about to send him to another dimension but before I can, a hand is pressed onto the man's chest not letting him do anything to me. I glance up and it's Alexander who has a dominant expression on his face, Clay is lucky. I wouldn't date Alexander or even do anything with him but that doesn't mean that I can't comment on how good of a person he is (from what I've seen) and how being dominant is SEXY! I don't find him sexy but let's not lie, he is attractive and not just for his looks. Klaus would probably get mad at me saying this if he knew but I know even he would agree despite Alexander not being his type. You might be thinking, "Hayden, how the fuck would you know?!" Look at me. Just look at me. There you go. "Leave him alone, Max", Alexander demands. Max scoffs, "What? Do you like him?" I hear Klaus growling next to me which makes my heart skip a beat, warmness heading for my cheeks. Alexander smirks darkly, "I already have someone I want to fuck so no", he glances back to Clay who is blushing like a tomato, this makes Alexander lick his lips, Clay's cheeks becoming even more red. A chuckle coming from Alexander before he turns back to Max, his face going back to dominant in a serious sense. "Max, leave", Alexander orders him. Max's jaw clenches but he does as he's told. Alexander's eyes follow him as he leaves them. As soon as Max leaves his vision, Alexander's face goes back to normal and turns to me. "Sorry about him, he's just really protective of us", Alexander apologises for Max. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get what's coming to him", I smile fake innocently. Alexander hums, "I'm sure..." "We should be getting back to the hotel. In a few hours, we are going to be making a new friend", Klaus grins evilly. Alexander chuckles, "Well, I wish you luck. It was nice to see you again and Hayden, it was nice to meet you." "It was nice to meet you too", I comment. Alexander does a bro hug with Klaus, whatever it is called. Me and him hug, Klaus doesn't seem bothered. I walk over to Clay, "I'm glad we met. We're automatically bestfriends now, you cannot get rid of me." Clay chuckles, "I wouldn't dream of it. I hope we see each other in person soon." I smile, "We will, I promise but for now, we can talk on the phone and you know what we're going to be talking about so better keep me in the loop", I raise my eyebrows up and down. Clay laughs breathlessly, "I don't have high hopes but I will keep you in the loop." I pull him into a hug, he hugs me back tightly. We pull apart and I walk back to Klaus and now Stefan who is standing next to him. "See you all soon", Alexander smiles. "See you soon", the three of us repeat back. We all walk out of the nightclub and as we do so, I walk past Max who has a glare directed at me, I glance back to the others, Clay catches my eye. He smiles, waving. I grin, waving back. I turn to look at Max again, winking at him before exiting the nightclub as I walk over to Klaus' car to leave to head back to the hotel. Klaus gets into the driver's seat, me into the passenger seat and Stefan into the back seat. The same seating arrangement as when we came here. If I'm ever here in Tennessee again, I will definitely come back here. Might even spend most or all of my time here, especially if Clay is here. I've got a new bestfriend so it only makes sense and Klaus' bestfriend, Alexander is here and him and Clay have some chemistry between them and they've already made out so why wouldn't I come here if I'm in Tennessee again? We put our belts in and we drive off to the hotel to get a few more hours of sleep before we head for the bar which isn't too far away. I look outside the window, watching the buildings fly by until I feel someone's hand on mine which is on my thigh. I turn and see Klaus' hand on my hand, he turns to look at me and smiles. I smile back, making his smile become larger before he turns back to the wheel to have complete focus when driving. From the view mirror, I can see Stefan rolling his eyes at me and Klaus.

Seriously? Again?