Chapter 61: The results of the Star Cup are released

Start from the beginning

Guan Tong was nervous, and at the same time, he was still gossiping at Yan Tingxuan and Yun Guanqing.

Sure enough, when I saw the faces of these two people who were sinking to death, I suddenly felt funny in my heart.

"Let's be the first to go down."

Guan Tong was stunned, only to feel that he was being led by the escort behind him to the door.

Guan Tong was so frightened that he squeaked and shouted: "Brother! My brother! Why are we the first to go down?! Give me some buffer time! ”

Guan Tong was afraid, but he also wanted to play, but he was the first to take him to the door, and he began to coax.

The escort's voice was very calm, "You will only get more and more nervous when you see someone else jump first." ”

Guan Tong only had time to make a gesture to the photographer who was dutifully shooting next to him, and was taken by the escort and jumped off the helicopter.

"Ahh——!!!hh

Guan Tong shouted and fell, and in an instant he broke into the clouds, and they couldn't be seen from the plane.

The noise on the helicopter stopped for a moment, Yan Tingxuan handed the glasses to the staff, smiled very gently, and said, "I'll come next." ”

Yan Tingxuan looked at You Mian wearing goggles, and suddenly gave a thumbs up and smiled, "Xiao Mian, come on." ”

You Mian pursed her lips indifferently.

After Yan Tingxuan jumped down, Yun Guanqing followed.

The long-haired man tied his hair back behind his head, and his indistinguishable gorgeous appearance also looked at You Mian and took a deep look before jumping.

But he didn't say anything, turned around and made a rock gesture at the camera next to him, and was led by the escort behind him and jumped down.

Only the last group remained on the helicopter.

The scorching sun shone directly in front of me, the vision obscured by the goggles took on a strange color, the clouds in the distance floated slowly in the air, and the howling wind flew past the ears.

Pei Huaiji asked, "Do you believe me?" ”

You Mian raised his head and smiled lightly at Pei Huaiji behind him, "Mr. Pei has always been a good talker. ”

You Mian believes that because Pei Huaiji's promise will always be credible.

Pei Huaiji nodded, and when he fell off the helicopter with the person in his arms, he said, "Open your hands and look up." ”

Yumian shouted and fell into the air, they literally fell into the clouds.

The air above was extremely cold, and the violent wind blew the ear drums, knocking on the heartbeat.

The violent feeling of weightlessness instantly swept through the whole person, and You Mian subconsciously closed his eyes, but he soon opened them again.

In front of them was an endless blue sky, and they quickly fell to the surface!

"Woohoo——!"

You Mian opened his arms as Pei Huaiji had said, and looked up straight ahead.

At this moment when he was wrapped in the cold wind, You Mian only felt that Pei Huaiji's breathing from the back of his neck was extremely warm.

The boy's eyes were stunning, and he cheered loudly, letting the wind kiss wantonly.