Leave Those Foul Deeds to the Dust *

Summary: An act of BDSM goes a wry as it links with the past, but all is well, and the past is left to the dust.
Tags: as mentioned, there is a scene of BDSM that goes wrong, but it is handled very well, as any sexual act should be (especially one of such nature).
______
Note: Hello again my sweet loves. I hope you're all well! I recently decided to close down my blog (where I would post all my Loki FF), as I am focusing on my new website where I post my fiction work. So, I have this story (and I think one other), that I really cannot transfer from Fanfiction to Fiction, so I thought I would post them here, as I might as well.
These may very well be my last stories here, my last Loki works (crying) — I am posting weekly short stories on my new site, and you're more than welcome to read them! They're of very similar nature (possibly better actually), but they just don't mention 'Loki' - but you can easily picture him when reading. I still do sometimes ♥️
______

Sex was often very colourful between the two of you. There was such a comfort between you that allowed you both to explore your sexual desires and interests freely together. So much was explored, to the point where blueberry was seeming vanilla on the continual. And it was fun, it was safe, it was loving. There was constant safety between the two of you always, emotionally and well as physically. Loki was what was considered a Soft Top: dominant within a love scene but also incredibly nurturing and caring of their partner, the latter at all times. And he was, he was always so loving and responsive to you. Within his sexual dominance, he was always praising and caring, just how you liked. In general, there was never a day that passed when he wasn't showering you in the most loving affection possible.

Trust was a solid foundation within your relationship, hence why you found it easy to submit for him sexually. You wanted to submit, and when you did, you loved it. You were always safe with him, which is why you hadn't thought much of his request to bind your hands to the bed frame this night.

Restraints hadn't been explored so far within yours and his sexual acts. Previously, during past times of passion, he had interlocked his fingers with yours and pinned down your hands beside your head or upon your lower back. You loved that, you loved how it felt to have your hands connected as so, of being locked in and underneath him, so you had no hesitation towards having your hands bound to the frame... but it was different, your conscious mind was soon to catch on to why your stomach felt as if it was beginning to twist.

The past was the past, and that was where you thought it now laid to rest, but it seemed not. Behind your closed eyes, the flashes began. It felt as if you had been transported back there, back to when you were being held against your will. Your life had come down to the trade of blueprints for specialised weapons, that's what they wanted, and that's what they didn't get, so they hurt you, greatly. That's only how much your life was worth to them. They didn't care if you lived or if they had to kill you, all they wanted was victory, and you were nothing but a mere pawn in their game.

That feeling... that feeling around your wrists was the same as it was now; the present connecting you to the past. You weren't meant to be back here, you thought that impossible after the amount of work and healing you had done on yourself, you thought it was all buried — but how past deeds still rise.

"Not too tight is it, darling?", Loki purred as he finished tying the black rope around your conjoined wrists. It wasn't until he moved his arms and got a good look at you that he saw your chest beginning to heave. "Darling?—

"Get it off. Red, red! Get it the fuck off!". All logic was gone from your mind, and only survival remained. Your body began to thrash, as Loki immediately began untying the advanced knot. "Get it off!".

"Darling, it's ok! It's ok! Just stay still so I can—". With a shriek, the railing from the bed frame snapped as you tore your hands free from the rope, well mostly, it followed you —it seemed more than just physically— as you threw yourself over the edge of the bed. Loki, in his own panic, made his way down to you, trying to remove the remainder of the rope from your wrists that you were struggling to free yourself from. There was stress in his voice as he told you to stay still, but of course, logic had long left your mind, and only fear remained. But as soon as the rope left your wrists, as soon as the feeling left your skin, it was as if you were pulled back into this reality. He was already surrounding you with the bedsheet, covering your naked, shaking, body as you focused on steadying your breath. "It's ok, darling. You're safe. You're incredibly safe. Just breathe", he ushered gently near your ear. The mixture of his and your scent that lingered upon the sheet, helped soothe your mind, reminding you where you were and that you were incredibly safe, as he said. He contemplated whether to touch you or not, wondering if his touch would worsen your calm that you were working to have back. As the Dom in this scene, his heart felt heavy at the thought that he had crossed a line with you, failing his Submissive, plunging you into a realm of hazard and distrust. "Baby... I am so so—

"It's ok, Loki. That wasn't you", your words steadied enough through your puffs and purposeful deep breaths, but you had to let him know it wasn't him. "It wasn't you at all". This had to be about you, and not him, he knew that. So as soon as you confirmed enough with him that he was not at fault, his hands moved to you, and when you immediately leaned into his touch, that heaviness began leaving his heart. The Submissive tapped out, called time, used the word of safety to end the scene, so now the Dominant needed to soothe and care for his darling Sub.

He sat there upon the floor of your bedroom, fully naked, legs crossed, with you sat across his lap, tightly within his concerned embrace. His loving touch was exactly what you needed in this moment, as the natural chemicals of survival that had flooded your mind and body began to leave. He rocked you slowly, and softly kissed your face and wiped away your quiet tears when they fell. "Sweet baby. You're so safe. You will forever be safe with me at your side". His mind connected the dots, from what information you had shared with him about that horrid time in your younger years, he could now see how that action had unexpectedly taken you back.

Once you had fully calmed, you both talked about it, as it had to be talked about. Restraint was obviously a no for you, as that particular kink was crossing a line, plunging you into unsafe territory. This was easily respected by Loki, as any good Dominant would easily respect. The subject of that particular kink was never raised, and never desired or craved again. It was respectfully left alone, as all past foul deeds should be left to the dust.