His Special Place *

Tags/Warnings: SubLoki / MummyKink / Praise Kink / Breast Stimulation / Fingering / Oral Sex (F) / Sex / Creampie / Face-Sitting

Note: Ok so I woke at 4am this morning with this idea and it was tooooooo good to stop thinking about. So, from my bed to yours, here it is.
*I also wrote Mummy instead of Mommy, because both in NZ and England, we say Mum. I think Loki would say Mummy over Mommy due to his accent.

____

You were waiting for it. Any second now. What was needed to be done was done, and soon, your victorious ruler will be storming through that door. The mission in Stuttgart was complete, a minor skirmish for such a powerful God who had already conquered many the gory battles. The heroes were left bloody, beaten, and ruled, including his own brother. That's just the way it had to be unfortunately. You— a mere mortal, had become so much to the new ruler of Midgard. And now here you were, waiting for him. Waiting, but not from his own request or command, waiting from your own knowing and need.

He would never dare command you. To the outside world, anyone would think that he had you enslaved, and, or have you on some form of sexual leash. That he was your master and you his slave, as that is how is appearance —through his physical and personality— portrayed him to be. And he was, he was harsh, brutal, and unmerciful, as that was how he needed to be to survive all that he had so far. But with you, it was very different. It was not long after meeting you that day on the busy street of New York while Loki walked about, stalking the city while planning the imminent invasion, it was very apparent how the dynamic was between the two of you. Surprising - yes, but nevertheless, it was as healing for him as it was for you.

"Foul Midgardian's. Blemishing my plans", he seethed as he stormed into the room, discarding of his royal armour immediately from his tired body. He continued his ranting as he unclothed, and as you reclined in the armchair just as you were before his arrival. You waited for him to finish, to expel himself of his frustrations before he fell. Once bare, he sat on the end of the grand bed, elbows to knees, face into palms as he sighed deeply. When he reappeared, his face rising from his historic hands, you could see it in his eyes. But you were waiting for him to say it.

"Mummy?".

He whispered through his pout, as his arms extended and his hands made that grabby motion. You stood, and made your way over and stood between his legs, running your fingers through this hair, along his scalp. His arms wrapped around your middle, his embrace expelling his need. He rested his chin against you stomach, and looked up at you with nothing but complete surrender and need within his eyes. You smiled down at your boy, while your fingernails continued to run over his scalp. He hummed in delight at the feeling, his eyes soon closing and he relaxed further into your touch.

"My sweet baby, you need to rest". He agreed with a hum, as you now traced his features of pure beauty. "Let's get you to sleep early tonight". Loki didn't quite like the sound of that, as it sounded like you wouldn't be with him. His eye's flickered open and grew wide as he asked if you were coming to bed. "Of course, baby. Let's get you in the bath and after we wash you, ill get the room ready". The sudden tension, the sudden worry, began easing from his body as you reassured your boy.

"Thank you, Mummy". You did as said —as Mummy always stuck to her word— and bathed your boy and then readied the bedroom for bed. Despite the difference in height, Loki was curled up in front of you, as you spooned him from behind. He had wanted to please his Mummy before sleeping, but you assured him that he had, that he does, but that he needed to get a good sleep before thinking of such activities. So he obeyed, like the good boy he is.

It was around four in the morning when you woke in need of the bathroom. As you came back to the bed, you moved the pillow from behind Loki's back that you had placed there after you had removed yourself. The missing feeling, the missing warmth, would always wake your poor baby up. Not being the best at sleeping yourself, you would wake in need of a snack, a drink or a quick bathroom visit, and often you would hear 'Mummy' being whined out throughout the darkened rooms. Occasionally, it was cried out. However, tonight your sweet boy was fast asleep, still on his side. You slipped back under the covers, curling up behind him again, but this time you perched your head on your hand, as your other hand trailed down his hair and back, ever so gently. You lost yourself in the beauty that is your boy, in the true softness that is his soul and being. Small huffs left his lips as his back wriggled against your feather light touches, but were then soothed by the soft kisses you placed on top of his head, that was covered in the silkened black mass. He slowly rolled over, and through the streaks of moonlight and the glare of the city lights that were coming in through the window, when he opened his eyes he found you watching him.