Soothe My Love to Sleep *

Summary: When Loki finds you in the lounge, awake after a sleep disturbance, he helps you relax back into sleep.
Tags: SoftDom Loki / Oral Sex (F) / Consented Somnophilia / Praise Kink / Comfort
Note: If you're wanting to read these months in advance, then join my blog! Love xx
____

Outside, the sky was dark, with slight cloud moving past the few stars that were visible above the abundant lights of the city. Inside, a lover woke up without his other half next to him, feeling the creeping cold that attacked his skin that was continually in need of warmth— especially your warmth. This wouldn't do, not at all. Loki laid there, waiting a few seconds to see if sounds would come from the bathroom, indicating why you weren't with him in bed. Those bathroom sounds never came. Away from his body the blanket went, as he stood and began his journey on finding you.

You were sat in the lounge, on the sofa with a glass of water and your book. The only light being the soft light from the floor lamp that stood on the other side of the room, it was just enough for you to read the words upon the page successfully. You heard his feet padding upon the carpet, with less than the usual grace that he had when fully awake and alert. It was if you could hear the slight impatience within his steps. There his figure appeared from the darkened hallway, your eyes looking up as he stepped into the dimmed light of the lounge.

"Darling?", he spoke with a soft inquisitiveness. "What are you doing out here?". He stood where he was, not making his way to you just yet. He was always so conscious, so receptive of your body language and aura, and he could tell that something was a little off with you.

"I just had a bit of a bad dream, and just needed to be out here for a bit, away from the bed". He understood that, all too well. Granted, his nightmares decreased significantly once you and him began sharing a bed, but every blue moon, they still plagued him. You stayed there; your book and own arm bent on the arm of the sofa, as your hand supported your cheek. "It wasn't major. I just wasn't ready to sleep again just yet".

"You should of woken me, my love", there was a hint of frustration within his tone, the smallest hint, as you lightly laughed.

"I wasn't going to wake you, you were sleeping so well, Lo. As I said, it wasn't major". He felt your body language open enough for him, so he made his way over to you, and lingered his lengthy body over you as his lips met your forehead.

"Still, you should of". You were as stubborn as each other. You had both learnt that early into your relationship. But most of the time, he would surrender to you— easily. "Can I get you anything to help? A tea?". You shook your head and looked up at him, confirming softly that you were fine. "Ok. Well would you like to talk about it?". You assured him that you were fine, and didn't need to talk about it. But you thanked him for asking. "That's ok, I understand. But you should come back to bed, darling, as you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow, remember? You need more rest". He was right, you did have quite the busy work day ahead, but you still refused his suggestion of sleep. He knew you too well, and knew that you would stay awake and have to drag yourself through your workday tomorrow. You would exhaust yourself, and that wouldn't do for him. His fingers found the soft underside of your chin, tilting your face up towards him. Immediately, you could see that firmness within his gaze.

"Let me take care of you, baby". His thumb stroked your jawline as his fingers held your chin, keeping you faced towards him as he spoke. So naturally the two of you shaped together, like a well fitted glove. When he needed you to lead, you led. And when you needed him to lead, he led. He saw the submission within your eyes at his proposal. "Good girl. Now come here". His hands looped under your knees and around your back, as he picked you up, turning the lamp off on the way out from the room.

"Lay down, baby. There you go". He placed you down onto the bed, and pulled your t-shirt off over your extended arms. "Now I'm going to help you get to sleep again, ok baby? But you need to lay there and relax for me, ok?". Of course it was ok, as you were in his protective, loving hands, and he would never let you down. You knew you were safe to go to sleep again. Relaxed you did, as he saw your body ease fully into the plush mattress. "Good girl", he spoke as he nestled down, wrapping his arms around your thighs as he laid a kiss to your stomach before moving lower. He groaned as soon as his tastebuds encountered your taste. From her entrance to your clit, he lapped. From there his tongue flicked your clitoris as his lips suckled around it. He looked up, and could see your exposed breasts fall and rise with each squirm you made. His tasting of you wasn't frenzied, it was moderately paced as he took his time savouring you, and slowly bringing you to your end. Your orgasm arrived and rolled it's way through you, as he continued to stay stuck to you for those last few seconds of taste before you became too sensitive.

"You did such a good job, baby. Staying so still for me", he cooed as he moved up your body, before pressing his lips to yours, sharing your impeccable taste with you. "Are you sleepy now?".

"A little", you whispered within the faint light of the bedside lamp.

"A little? Well, that's not quite enough, is it?". You shook your head in agreement, that it wasn't quite enough to get you to fall back to the realm of sleep.  "Do you need me to fuck you to sleep, baby?", he asked as his lips slowly travelled the features of your face.

"Yes, please", you whimpered as his hands soothingly toyed through the roots of your hair, his arms a-lock around your head, as his lips continued their gentle kissing of your cheeks and lips. Loki guided you to your front, instructing you —with just the right amount of softness and assertiveness— to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. That was your preferred position to sleep in, so it was perfect. He checked your comfortability with you, before you felt his sturdy thighs straddle the backs of yours, while his hands began massaging the plush cheeks of your bottom.

"Look at this, such perfection. Relax for me, baby, while I take care of this pussy". He groaned quietly aloud as the motion of his possessive hands were spreading you, seeing your warm and wet entrance right before him. He moved to position himself just right, so that he could rub his reddened tip up and down that warm wetness of yours. You moaned against the pillow you were laid atop of, as his moan sounded throughout the air above as he watched his cock disappear within you. Your head began to lift, as the urge to work for your orgasm began to take over. "No", his slow thrust halted. "Relax. Let me pleasure to sleep, baby". You relaxed as instructed, and he recommenced his controlled thrusts while holding your cheeks spread, exposing the sight of where you both met. "The sight of your pussy lips wrapped around my cock, taking me in, is such a sight to behold", his whispered words were just enough for your ears to hear. Soft, sleepy whimpers fell from your lips as he continued his very controlled movements. He could tell from the change in your breathing that you were nearing the verge of sleep once again, but you still sleepily mumbled for his cum. "I'm only filling you once you're asleep, baby. So be a good girl, and go to sleep, and you'll wake up with your sweet pussy filled with my cum".

It was not the most orthodox of lullabies, but how calming, how soothing it was to feel him in such a manner. It was by far your preferred special lullaby. "Shh, there you go , baby", he cooed from behind you as your breathing changed once again, sounding the sign that you were finally within sleep.

"I'm so proud of you baby, I love you", were the last words of his you heard before your brain gave in to the sandman. Loki watched as his cock began pumping his cum just in your entrance. He rode his climax, working hard to keep his usually bold noises restrained, before he slowly thrusted back, pulling his receding cock from you. He moved back down to the bed, making sure that you were covered with the duvet, for no chill to risk disturbing you. "There we go", he sung as he tucked you both in abundantly. His last conscious touch of you for the night were his lips upon your forehead. "Good night, my sweet girl".