It Started With a Baby - III *

____
Warnings: Sex / Penetration (V&P) / Breeding Kink / Pregnancy Sex / Pregnancy Kink / Lactation Kink / Face Sitting / Labour Talk.
______

It started with a baby; baby Eliza, and now Loki felt like the luckiest man alive, being blessed with his Princess and Queen. You, now Mrs Laufeyson, had said yes when Loki proposed to you on Eliza's first birthday, not long after that night the pair of you revealed your true feelings to each other, the night that the three of you officially became a family. Eliza was now three and a half years old, an assertive young thing that you both encouraged. She had her father's trickery and tone, and her mother's strong will and empathy. She was gorgeous, she was cheeky, and she was kind and full of intelligence. Eliza was the little angel that had brought both you and Loki together.

Currently, Loki was standing outside the bathroom door listening to you and Eliza shower together. Eliza was currently going through a stage of being very clingy wither her Mama, which was completely understandable, and she had demanded her Mama to shower her and wash her long, dark, hair. Loki tried to hold his laughter at what he could hear taking place in the shower. The two of you loved music, and Eliza had recently taken a liking to the song The Dog Days are Over, however, she had also taken a recent liking to the use of toileting words for the fun of it. Both you and Loki were strong on reminding her that although those words are fine to use, they're only fine to use when talking about actual toileting, but it was very, very, amusing to say the least. Loki could hear you and her starting to sing the song—which sounded absolutely beautiful to his ear—but Eliza had other plans...

"Happiness hit her, like a train on a —

"POO".

"Eliza". Loki could hear the laughter in your voice that you were trying to hide. "Stand still honey, I'm trying to wash your hair". You let that one slide it would seem, and picked up the song. "Coming towards her, stop still no turning—

"POO".

"Eliza — what have Dad and I said? We only use toilet talk while we're on the... ". Loki loved that sternness you would get in your tone. Interesting, when it came to good cop, bad cop, Loki was quite the pushover when it came to Eliza, which meant you were the one that she would listen to when she needs an authoritative tone. He could hear Eliza's giggling simmer as she answered you.

"Only on the toilet, I know, Mama". Eliza spoke.

"Well are we on the toilet?". Loki was just waiting for Eliza's witty reply.

"Don't be silly, Mama. We're in the shower. We don't poo in the shower". And there it was.

"Well, I should hope not". Luckily Eliza had her back to you as you washed the shampoo from her hair, not seeing the wide smile on your face at the witty little thing that she was.

The two of you soon got out of the shower and wrapped each other in warm towels. Eliza asked for a towel hat as she called them, so then out she trotted to Loki with a white towel wrapped around her head and one wrapped around her body. You followed suit looking the same. "Hello, my darling girls. Back from the day spa I see". Loki started drying Eliza and readying her for bed whilst you went to get yourself dried and dressed. Eliza was tucked up in bed, ready for a nighttime story with her Dad when you popped in to say goodnight to your daughter, smothering her face in little kisses. Loki kissed you on the cheek and said he would see you soon.

__

Eliza was finally asleep after she and Loki read her current favourite, Snow White. Although the two of you tried altering some existences of the story, such as it was another Princess who fell in love with Snow White, and not a Prince. Eliza would argue that she wasn't a Princess as she wasn't wearing a dress, to which of course you two affirmed that you don't need to wear a dress to be a Princess. Yes, unfortunately, Eliza was in a Disney Princess phase that you were trying to divert from (thanks to Uncle Thor), now the two of you had some work cut out for you on helping Eliza see past the female victim/male saviour themes: the joys of parenting. Loki tiptoed out of the room where his Princess now slept, only to find you—his Queen- in your office, glasses on as your fingers flew across the keyboard. He took a moment to just observe you, the most beautiful woman he had ever had the honour of laying his eyes upon. Especially now.