Chapter 8

The wait is over and a new beginning has arrived.

For once we can be whole again.

Be more than just a wreck. Be something strong and powerful like we used to be.

Leo's POV:

As everyone came in the room all eyes were on Morgan's motionless body laying on the table. A few minutes passed and she opened her eyes. "Ugghh.." we all heard her moan as she got off of the table.

When she turned around she looked at everybody and smiled "I missed you guys." Morgan said breaking the silence and just like that everyone couldn't stop talking. The room erupted with questions such as "Could you hear everything we said?", "How are you feeling?", "don't ever do that to me again!", "I'm so glad your back!", and stuff like that.

"Everybody I'm fine! I'll talk with you in the living room but I need to talk to Donnie first." We all nodded and walked out of the room and patiently waited.

"Do you hear anything?" Gwen asked Mikey and Emma who were pushing there ears up against the lab doors. "Shhh" Mikey hissed at all of us. "I can't hear a dang thing!" Emma whined as she sighed in defeat and joined everyone on the couch.

Morgan's POV:

"Really! But I don't remember any of it!" Donnie said and rubbed his temples "Because after the accident Sensai gave you to your adopted family who were close friends of his." I looked at the ground trying to process all of this information. "So we have some kind of connection, which basically kept me alive for the past three weeks?"

"Well pretty much. Just don't tell the others unless it's necessary and if so have them talk to Sensai or me." I smiled lightly and nodded my head "Sounds good!" I hopped off of the table and walked to the door but right before I opened it something popped in my mind.

I spun around and ran towards Donnie a but worried and confused "Hey Don you remember how Gwen and I got mutated at the same time right but it didn't effect me and I have like a super power. Do you think that by using the mutagean to wake me up might trigger my super human ability to happen at any moment now?" Donnie froze and looked at me. "Yes and no... it definitely made it where at your super human ability can occur at any given moment but you have to be at some kind of emotional melt down for it to happen." I nodded my head still scared since I didn't wanna hurt anyone. "Thanks." I said before going out to the living room.

-----

"Do you guys have anymore questions?" I giggled. "I think we are good!" Charlie piped in. "Well..... how about we all have a nice dinner and then watch a movie as family to kinda celebrate being almost normal." I suggested but more like told everyone what the plan was. They all laughed and we ordered a Pizza and some movies.

"I missed you." Leo whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed his cheek too, "I missed you most of all." He just laughed and spun me around "Not possible." Then he pecked my lips and walked away.

I laughed and went to pick up my pizza off my plat but noticed it was missing. "Leeeoooo! That was the last slice!" I pouted. He just chuckled at me "You already had four pieces angel, I'm pretty sure you will be fine." I laughed and walked over to the couch and sat on Leo's lap. Leo chuckled a little and played with my hair. "I'm just happy your back." I smiled "Me too."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This feels like a good place to stop! The next chapter is gonna be happy kinda like this one but there will still be drama like always lol.

I love you all and please comment or vote or even just read to show your support! Thank you!!!!

~Morgan♡