Chapter 2

Donnie's POV:

"How's your research going?" Charlie asked as she snakes her arms around my neck. I spun around in my chair and sighed "I have only found a few things but nothing is working!" I slammed my fists against the table. Charlie jumped in surprise then started rubbing my shoulders.

"Baby you need to take a break. You look like a mess and your very stressed out."

I jumped out of my chair and walked over to the long container that had Morgan's body in it. "I can't. I promised Leo I would find a way to bring her back. I can't stop now.... not when I'm so close to finding a way."

Charlie sighed and sat down on my chair. "I'm helping."

"No. You don't need to-"

"Donnie, baby I wasn't asking for your permission." Charlie smirked at me. I returned the gesture. "Well okay."

~back in Washington~

Leo's POV:

We finally did it.

I have finally brought Shredder down. I have finally gotten my revenge for what he did to my fiancé. For what he did to my family.

But I also found out why he so desperately wanted to kill Morgan.

Flashback

I looked at Raph and saw that he was getting up from the floor, whipping blood from his mouth.

I looked at Shredder who was smiling with satisfaction.

"It's to bad your fiancé is dead. It's a shame really." Shredder said smiling at the memory of her death.

"Don't you dare talk like that!" I growled. He laughed and then continued "It's a shame she had to go so soon. I had a blast hearing her cries for help... Screams of pain... but the funniest part was watching her die... watching her eyes be from a lively, hopeful state to dull and lifeless. I enjoyed telling her everything was her fault. She believed it too." He chuckled.

I felt my blood start to boil to no end. Everything I have learned about handling my anger disappeared and i was blinded in rage... All I wanted was revenge... I wanted him to pay for what he did.

I tightened my grip on my katanas, then looked at Raph. He gave me a nod and at the same time we charged. Both running in full speed, screaming in rage as we went for our attack.

The battle went on. Blood going every where.... metal clashing with metal and battle cries was all we heard.

"Why did you do it?! She never did anything to you!" I yelled between attacks. Raph swept his feet knocking Raph to the ground. Then he jumped on Shredder and put his sai against his throat.

"I wanted you to feel what what I felt! To lose someone you love!" Shredder shouted.

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"When you burned the old TCRI building it wasn't me you killed. It was Karai." I was shocked to hear that but then my glare turned cold and hard again.

"She was Splinters daughter not yours!" I yelled in frustration.

He just sighed and looked at Raph then back at me.

I walked over to Raph and whispered the plan in his ear. He smirked and got off the Shredder. Raph grabbed Shredders legs and I got his arms.

We lifted him up then layed him next to the spot where he stabbed Morgan.

"What are you doing?" Shredder asked with a hint of worry in his voice. I laughed a little followed by a few chuckles from Raph as well.

"Something we ment to do as long time ago." With that said Raph stabbed Shredder in the knee cap with the same katana blade blade he used to kill Morgan, then we lit a match and threw it on Shredder. The match caught his clothing on fire and slowly started to burn the Shredder.

As me and Raph started to walk out of the building we heard Shredders screams die down until it complete stopped.

The Shredder was now dead.

End of flashback

"Earth to Leo?" Raph's smacked the back of my head.

"What was that for?" I asked a little annoyed.

"I asked if we were going home yet."

"Oh ya... If we leave now we could go to the house, get our human necklaces and get tickets to New York." I stated

"Sure thing Lame-o-nardo." Raph said sarcastically. I have him a angry look and playfully shoved his shoulder.

"You know Leo, we should celebrate. I mean Shredder is finally dead! It's amazing don't you think?" Raph said.

"I never thought I would live to see the day when You are actually right about something." I laughed

"Hey!" Raph chuckled. We both made our way back to the house to get out stuff before heading out to the airport.

When we reached the airport we got our tickets then boarded then plain. Raph and I were now in our human form so we got a lot of interesting looks from girls. It was very uncomfortable if you asked me.

Once we took off a flight attendant asked us about drinks. Raph ordered some and we quickly drank it.

When we got of the plane Raph and I wobbled our way out to Emma attend Gwen who came to pick us up.

"Heeyyy there myyy sexxyyyy kkkkiittttyy!" Raph slurred while trying to give Gwen a kiss. She squirmed out of his arms and slapped him.

"Raph your drunk!" Gwen said angerly.

Me and him both started laughing then went in Emma's car. Emma had to help me in while Gwen got Raph.

When we reached the lair Raph and I both threw up then passed out in the middle of the kitchen floor.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm sorry I took so long to update. I'm just really busy with school and other stuff. Also I'm sorry for any mistakes my phone had been acting weird lately so it may be weird.

Love you guys♡

~Morgan