Chapter 6

Gwen's POV

I quickly ran to Mikey and Emma's room. "Hey guys can you cover for me please?!" I asked a little frantically. Mikey chuckled at me "Again?" Emma elbowed Mikey in the stomach "Where are you going this time?" I chuckled at both of them "Okay I'm going out for a little..... but we cannot let Raphie know I'm out." Mikey exchanged a look with Emma then looked at me "Okay..... but under one condition." I sighed "Okay fine what is it?" Emma smiled at me "We get to make up the story of what your doing!" I looked at them a bit confused "That's it?" Both of them nodded there head yes. "Well alrighty then."

--------

"Noo!! I can't be late!" I said to myself as I quickly ran to the tattoo parlor. I burst threw the doors and went to the front desk "Hi I'm Gwen and I made a appointment." I said to the completely tattooed guy behind the counter. He typed stuff on his computer and pointed to the end of the dark hall. "Thanks."

"So where are you want it?" The guy named Sage who was giving me my tattoo asked. I rolled up my shirt a little to where it showed my back "Right there." I said while pointing to my right side of my body. I heard him make a 'mmhhmm' sound. "Lay down here and I'll get started." I lightly smiled at him and did as I was told. In case you were wondering Donnie made me a ankle bracelet where every time I wear it, it'll change me back to my human form instead of the mutated snow leopard I am now.

☆☆☆Time skip☆☆☆

"Gwen where are you? Raph is freaking out!"

"Emma calm down. Why don't you and Mikey go make up sine kind of story about what I had to do." I said on the phone while walking out of the tattoo parlor.

"Well okay. What did you do anyways?"

"Uhhh.. nothing you should be concerned about. I'll be home in a few minutes, bye!"

"I'm giving you five minutes to get your but down here! Bye!" Emma said while hanging up.

No body tells me what to do! I'll be there in ten.

~Back at the lair~

Raph's POV:

"SHE WHAT!" Mikey jumped a little "Dude chill out! It's not that bad!" I looked at my youngest brother angrily. "Not that bad! Not that bad!!!! How can going topside to watch over Leo while he gets drunk be not that bad!"

"You do that every night! So how can it be bad if she does it?" Emma stated. I froze for a minute not wanting to tell them... but I guess I have to. "Leo isn't himself when he is drunk. He is angry and highly dangerous. He can easily take out anyone who tries to get in his way! I've seen him do it before. Worst of all he is completely crazy! He completely took out the purple dragons while he was drunk and I can't help because he would try to fight me as well." I paused for a minute.

"So if Gwen is out trying to help Leo he is gonna get ticked off by her and go all ninja mode on her. I only go out there because I was the one who got him into liking beer and let him think that getting drunk was fun and okay to do whenever your stressed but I never actually thought that he would do that every nighy! So I have no choice but to help that surprisingly really good drunk fighter known as my brother." Emma looked at me with sympathy then rubbed my shoulder gently. "It's okay Raph. My oldest brother was like that so I understand. It'll be okay I promise." I gave her a light smile "Thanks."

Once I moved away from them I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked at them and smiled knowing who they belonged to. "Soo you went out watching over Leo?" I said turning around to face my angel. She smiled nervously at me "Y-yup! That's what I was doing. Sorry I'm late but we should go to bed I'm beat." I chuckled lightly "I bet."

Before we got in bed I walked over to Gwen and placed both of my hands on her waist. She winced in pain and jumped out of my grasp. I looked at her in shock but then got worried. "Babe did Leo or someone hurt you?" She quickly grabbed her side and stepped back. "No I'm fine. It's nothing really!" She is lying.

"I know your hiding something. If Leo hurt you I'll end him." She shook her head "I said I'm fine! He didn't do anything to me." I sighed in defeat. "I believe you." She smiled lightly at me and came over and pecked my cheek. As she did I wrapped one arm around her and lifted up the right side of her shirt. She gasped and tried to get put of my grasp but I held Gwen in place.

I look at the stuff tapped to her side and I peeled it off. I stared at her right side in shock then looked at her.

"Do you like it?" She asked a little uneasy at what my reaction might be. But honestly I had no reaction.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I want to hear your guys guesses of what Gwen's tattoo is. If anyone gets it right I'll give you a shout out in the book. :)

Well goodnight/ good morning everyone! I'll update tomorrow but for now bye!!

Love you all!

~Morgan♡