~.* Chapter Forty-Nine: Heaven and Earth *.~

Start from the beginning

     Everybody started to leave. Whether it'd be by ODM or Titan form, everybody had to make room for Armin to transform. Two figures stood before him: Mikasa and [Name], the two women who sacrificed everything for Eren just to be given this whole hellhole. The Ackermann gently tapped the other's arm, signaling that the both of them should leave.

     So they left after exchanging glances, flying through the air where the oxygen seemed thinner.

     But she saw it happen right in front of her. "ARMIN!"

     The fog cleared and there they were-- All the Titans of the past generations.

     [Name] stopped in her tracks at the sight having eyes specifically on the okapi Titan. Every time the okapi got farther and farther, she felt the tear in her heart rip more and more by the second. 

     "Here they come!" Connie warned before looking at the armored shifter. "Reiner!"

     The armored caught the titan and threw it over before another came at him unexpectedly, pushing him back to the edge. After being able to catch himself and fight back, a hand grabbed him by the hair and pulled him. Before things got worse, Jean sent a thunder spear and intervened, saving the Titan's life.

     Everybody equipped with the ODM gear did anything and everything to rid of the Titans made from the War Hammer's abilities. If everybody were to continue using the thunder spears, there would be none left in the next five minutes.

     Chaos and panic. The fact of Armin's unknown status caused internal chaos and panic for everybody. He was taken to the behind of the Founder but countless Titans were blocking the path. The Titans lingered from the top of the spikes to against the spine, making it possible for Titans to jump from wherever.

    "Mikasa, [Name], don't charge off," the captain demanded, noticing them being tempted to go through that mess.  "I'll act as bait and draw the bulk of them away first."

     "That won't work, Captain. I've figured out what we're dealing with. They're the past generations of the Nine Titans. Who knows if their minds are still in there, though? I bet the Founder's power can resurrect an unlimited number of them. These Titans were trained for combat."

     Pieck's conclusion made [Name] have an idea.

     "We're no match for something like that..." Connie said with a certain shake in his voice.

     "Yes," the Cart said, "So we can't afford to be so easygoing with this. I'm not even friends with Eren, so..."

     "Wait, Pieck!" [Name] called out as the Cart instantly started to dash towards the neck of the Founder.

     Jumping spike to spike, she evaded multiple attacks from the surrounding Titans. After making it towards the last spike, she spotted a bone holding the Founder's arms up and rode across it a good distance before launching herself off. "No matter how you look at it, this is the first place to strike!"

     "NO, WAIT!"

     As Pieck was just about to detonate the nape, the Cart was then impaled by a War Hammer of the past. The detonator box dropped, dangling from the wire that connected to the dynamite.

     Before Reiner could go on and attempt to help her one of the Jaw Titans scratched the armor on his face, shattering it. The Titan was Galliards.

     "Over here, Reiner!" Jean waved, making him look at the figure in the distance. "Keep him still!" Right as he leaped off, he nearly got annihilated by another one of the Jaw Titans before Levi was swiftly able to push him out of the way and hit one of the spikes.