1.Myth or Truth 🧐

Start from the beginning

Some believe that this story is a myth created by bunch of creative fools. But deep down we all know that this is the life that our ancestors dreamed for decades and we are living it.

Radha:"Arjun, Ranveer come soon we are getting late to the ritual".

Arjun(Me) and Ranveer: "Coming mom!"

As I told, we are going to the ritual at the Legends temple today. This ritual is simple, two village heads Ravanna and Kesanna play as bad king and the legend and we get to witness the fight between them.

This is a fun ritual we all enjoy there and then come back home entertained. This ritual was started long back to celebrate the legends victory and at the same time to bring together all the villagers to enjoy together as a family.

Radha: "Look we have almost reached the temple"

Ranveer: " finally we are going to have fun".

Wow, this place is so beautiful, the temple is well decorated with all the flowers we could find in the village especially roses and lotuses. I can see children playing and the parents enjoying the view of the flower garden on the right side of the temple.

The preparations are being made by the workers in the large circular ground on the left side of the temple for the play. This is something everyone in the village wait for the whole year.

I guess my friends are around here somewhere.

Arjun(me): "Mom I am going to go find my friends".

Radha: "Arjun, wait. first find your father, then you can go search your friends".

Ranveer: "Yes, Arjun first let's go and find dad".

Arjun(me): "Moomm... Ok fine!".

We went to search for dad, he will be around the temple somewhere. My father is a flourist and all these decorations were made by him and his workers at the shop. I think he will be decoring here.

Ranveer: "There he is".

Arjun(me): "Dad....".

Rama: "Hey kids, when did you come. Where is your mother?".

Ranveer: "she said she will be in the ground and asked us to join".

Rama:"I got some work here kids it will take few minutes. You go and enjoy the play. It is going to start soon. Ravanna and Kesanna are going to the ground".

Arjun(me): "Then lets go, I don't want to miss it".

Ranveer: "Ok dad. Come soon".

Rama: "Ok. Kids.".

We went to the ground and the play was about to be started. Everyone is sitting in the ground and at the centre stands Ravanna and Kesanna with their armoury facing each other.

Radha:"Ranveer....".

Ranveer: "Yes, Mom we saw you we are coming."

My mom got us some place and we sat with her watching the play and it has begun.

Kesanna is playing as legend started attacking Ravanna who is playing as bad king.

We actually don't see them, we only see our legend fighting the bad king, we would love our legend to kill the bad king and keep us safe.

The play is going on without any interruptions and everyone is watching with same the awe.. like every time.

**Aarthi from Arjun's behind**

Aarthi: "Booo..."

**Arjun shouts and holds his mom's hand**

Radha: "Arjun don't fear its Aarthi".