Where is Dumblefuck?

~ parseltounge ~

# thoughts #

*horcrux connection*

- Harry's POV-

"AVADA KED-"

He's about to kill Hermione so without another thought I transform into my panther form and go flying at Dumbledore. I knock him over and stand there keeping him pinned growling and snapping at his face. The little bastard was about to kill Mionie I couldn't let him do that. I can hear the others calling my name and trying to get me off him but I won't budge if I do that would give him a chance to hurt them and I can't do that I promised myself I would never let anyone get hurt because of me and I already failed that.

~ potter get off him I won't let him hurt your friends ~

At that I flick my head around and slink back to where Voldemort is standing transforming back into my human form I murmur out a quiet "sorry" whilst I scratch the back of my neck embarrassed. I walk over to my friends and am just about to ask them how they feel as the spell I put on them has started wearing off.

 I hear Dumblewhore say  " Wrong move Tom" I spin around to find out what he means but by the time I have spun around all I hear is the pop of apparition.

~Shit~

~ I suppose you could say that~

I glance towards the death munchers to gauge their reactions. I try to stifle my laughter and the remark that would follow about them. But fail.

At both.

I'm laughing so hard that I'm gasping for breath and I can hear my friends laughing as well deciding to go all or nothing. I manage to get out between rounds of laughter:

"Close your mouths you'll catch flies" 

At this, I hear my friend's laughter getting so much louder. Voldemort on the other hand just looks unimpressed by this tom-foolery. The death eaters manage to snap their mouths close and slowly seem to be rebooting to figure out what the actual fuck is happening right now. I do notice it is mainly the inner circle and a few others I guess you could call it the dark elite. Looking at my friends I nod in the elites general direction and getting the memo they wander over and start trying to find their mate and talk to them (pairings will be in the next chapter so let me know of any you want)  except for Padfoot and moony who are just catching up with other people and socialising with family and old friends.

~ So what happened whilst you were waiting for us to save you and before you begged me to save you and your friends?~

I almost fell over Voldemort just surprised me so much. 

~ Shit learn to give a warning so next time I won't fall and trip over a cliff edge~

I'm still watching my friends talking to their mates and having fun and I wish I could be with my mate(s) except I have no clue who it could be and then there is the Dumbledore-based problem ( to be explained in a future chapter )

~ You have still not answered my earlier question you insufferable brat and face me when I'm talking to you I deserve some of your respect I just saved your worthless hide ~

Still not facing him I reply with ~ It's sort of a long story so we may want to get somewhere comfortable I guess wherever you're using as a base might work also I'm good not facing you... Why are we talking in parseltongue are we trying to give people the heebie jeebies? ~  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Please if you do want pairings or a storyline inclusion tell me now so I can include them because pairings will be set in stone during the next chapter.

-MyInkyDeamer xx