Who do we send to Umbara?

"Gotcha." Ahsoka revealed her cards. She was passing the time with clones in the infirmary by playing a game of Sabacc with them. 

"Oh come on, commander, you're getting too lucky with your cards," said one of the clones. Ahsoka learned that his name was Just and that he was one of the few to survive from a battalion assigned to Master Krell. 

"I'm having a good day. But it's starting to get dull. Let's do something different instead."

"We did everything," said Sing, a clone from the 312th battalion. He had the worst injuries out of all the clones in the room, and he was there the longest, so he was even more bored than the others.

"Let's grab some food," Loth-Cat suggested. 

"The medical staff will only give us what is required." Sing complained.

"They will," Ahsoka agreed with a knowing smile. "But I'm an expert at getting things past Kix. And if I'm able to deceive Kix, I can deceive any clone medic in the Grand Army of the Republic. Just give me a few minutes."

Ahsoka exited the room. "Wow, I can't imagine General Krell doing this for a clone," Just said.

"Most Jedi wouldn't. But commander Tano is the best Jedi CO there is." 

"No, she isn't, that's General Kenobi." Flex joined the chat.

"Would he sneak into the medbay to give you food?"

"Well, maybe not, but he also wouldn't help the pranksters put sand in my shoes or anything."

 "Wait, did she actually do everything she said she did?" asked Just in surprise. He had only met one Jedi, Pong Krell, and based on what he had witnessed and learned on Kamino, he didn't believe all the tales about Ahsoka and the clones pranking each other and their General were true. 

 "Yeah, General Skywalker also participates sometimes." Loth-Cat answered.

"They not only have really stupid soldiers, but also a moody teenage Commander and a crazy General. That's why they're the worst battalion in the entire Grand Army of the Republic." Flex grinned. 

"Our General is literally the Chosen One, and we have one of the highest success rates." 

"Maybe, but the 212th is still better." 

"No, it's not, the 501st is better!"

"Shut up you idiots, do you want a medic to come to silence us?" Sing snapped at them.

"Not really but..." 

A medic interrupted Loth-Cat by opening the door. "This is the infirmary, not your barracks. You can't yell in the infirmary," the medic said deadly serious. The clones missed the medics of their battalions, who were strict, overworked, stressed, coffee addicts and everything else, but they always had a joke for them, a kind word or tried to give them something to do. The Coruscant medics acted just cold and professional. 

"We are making noise because we are bored. If you assign us a task, we may act more peacefully." Loth-Cat tried to convince the medic that it's a good idea to let them walk around the room at least.