"PRESENTS!!" Paige yelled excitedly as we walked into the lounge, there was about 4 neatly wrapped boxes sitting on the couch. Ella came up to me holding a small blue box. "I made this for you." She said and handed me the box, I opened it and found a cute charm bracelet with the letter beads spelling out 'I Love You Vanessa' it was the cutest present ever. "Aw! Thank you Ella." I say giving her a hug. I opened the 4 other presents that were from Megan and Paige. Paige bought me bright yellow hightop converse that I had been wanting to buy for months now and a bracelet with heaps of cute charms on it and Megan got me two plane tickets to Christchurch, NZ (where she lives) with a note reading 'Come visit soon :) xx' and a pair of half black half white denim shorts. "Thank you Paige." I say giving her a big hug. "Anything for you kiddo." Paige helped me put the bracelet from her and the bracelet from Ella around my wrist.

Next Katie handed me a neatly wrapped present with a huge bow on it, I ripped it open and found a black tank top with a yellow design, a box of chocolates, a packet of skittles and a black eyeliner. "Thank you Katie!" I say giving her a hug. "Anytime."

Then Anne gave me a envelope I opened it and found a $100 gift card for online shopping. "I know what I'm buying with this! Thank you!" I say giving her a hug.

Hannah hands me a big white box I open it and find the coolest black dress I have ever seen in my life I go to give her a big hug but she hands me something else it was big, skinny and rectangular I ripped the wrapping paper off and found a big board collage of her and I. "Oh my god! Thank you!" I say giving her a big hug. "Anything for my best friend." She say's.

Next Jake hands me a present it was another charm bracelet it had heaps of cool charms hanging off it for example there was a soccer ball and a guitar. "Thank you Jake." I say as he adds it to the collection on my wrist.

And last but certainly not least Luke hands me a envelope I open it and pull out a birthday car that reads 'Keep Calm And Rock On!' On the cover I open it and somethings falls out onto my lap. I pick it up and read over it carefully 'Soundwave 2013' my eyes widened. "Are these real?" I ask. "Yes!" He say's a big smile on his face. Tickets went on sale around the same time mum died and I was to busy crying and having mental breakdowns to buy any and was completely gutted when I realized I had missed out. "Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god! Thank you!" I pretty much yelled giving him a hug. "Thought you'd like them." He say's. "So here's me thinking I'd win best present of the year again but you had to come along." Hannah say's jokingly to Luke. "You all won best present but oh my god soundwave!" I say excitedly.

With the help of Hannah I take everything up to my room and chuck it all on my bed. She made me try the dress on and show her so I did and it was the perfect fit and I don't mean to boost but I looked pretty good in it. We found the perfect place for the collage and I added the soundwave tickets to my box of prized possessions under my bed. 

As we both got back downstairs more people had arrived to wish me a happy birthday it looked as though Emma had woken poor Harry up to come over. "Happy Birthday Nessa!" Harry say's sleepily with a yawn while giving me a hug. "Thank you Harry!" I say. "Happy birthday Nessa!" Charlotte say's happily hugging my legs, she was such a shorty. "Thanks cutie." I say. "Happy birthday darling!" Emma say's giving me a hug. "Thanks Em." I say, she handed me a wrapped present I opened it to find a big black knitted jersey with white love hearts and a matching beanie. "Thank you so much, I love it!" I say hugging her again. "Harry picked it." She said. "Thanks Harry." I say giving him another hug. "Anything for the birthday girl." He say's.

There was a knock on the door and I ran over to it opening up to see Ash and Jess both still in there PJ's both holding wrapped boxes. "Good morning!" I say. "Sorry we slept in! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Jess say's giving me a hug. "Happy birthday Vanessa!" Ash say's giving me a hug. "Thank you guy's!" I say and welcome them in. "We bit under dressed." Luke say's laughing. Ash and Jess both handed me there presents Jess bought all these colourful letters that spelt out 'Mrs Gaskarth' and matching best friend necklaces and Ash bought me a very big all time low poster to add to my collection and a black and pink hoodie something with pink on it I may actually wear. "Thank you, these are amazing!" I say  giving them more hugs, I went and added this stuff to the pile on my bed and hoped back downstairs so far this had been a great day heaps of friends and family and some pretty rad presents.