Stress reliever ( Baroness Von Hellman )

Start from the beginning

I made a choking sound and I heard her exhale at the same time as if a huge burden fell off her shoulders. She kept leading my head and each time I made a sound I could see her relax more.

She released my head for breath and ordered me to open my mouth.
" Open. " I did as she asked. She spat into my mouth and closed my mouth with her hand.
" Swallow. " and that's what I did. As proof, I opened my mouth back and stuck my tongue out to show her. " Good girl. "

I started to blush at her praise and I wanted to thank her, but before I could, she picked me up and threw me back on the sofa.
" Open your legs. " This is where I got nervous. It was not my first time doing this but with such a large dildo.
" I- I don't think it's going to fit. "
" Haha. Oh, you think I care about that. If it doesn't fit, I'll make sure it fits. That's why I hope for your sake that you did a good job just now. "

I swallowed and carefully opened my legs. She looked at me all over and I started to blush again and in response, I started to close my legs again, but the Baroness put a stop to that. She held my legs open and looked at me sternly.
" You are going to keep your legs open or I am going to make sure your legs stay open. Got it? "
" Y- Yes. "
" Yes, who? "
" Yes, mistress. "
" Good girl. "

Her hand slid down from my knees, right to where she wanted to be. Her fingers slid between my slit and I couldn't help but let out a small moan.
" Even if you did an evil job, I doubt you're going to have any problems," she said with a grin on her face.

She pushed in two fingers at once and I bit my lip to keep from moaning it out. Her other hand grabbed my face and with her thumb, she pulled my lip out from between my teeth.
" I want to hear all your sounds. It's soothing. " I nodded.

She grabbed my breast and started playing with my nipples while slowly sliding her fingers in and out of me. After a while, she gave my other breast the same attention before suddenly stopping everything. This didn't last long, because before I knew it, she pushed the whole dildo inside and started sliding it in and out of me.
" Aaahh. Quiet, please. It's so big. "
" You'll get used to it. You are here for my pleasure and stress and not otherwise. " she just continued her torturous pace.

She was right, though. With each thrust of her hips, the pain and uncomfortable feeling lessened and the pleasure became more and more. The knot in my belly was also tightening at a very fast pace and if she kept fucking me at this pace, I was going to cum very soon.

" I- I am close. "
" Already? What kind of sensitive whore are you. "

She slowed her pace and I made a moaning sound. She slapped my legs as a warning.

She kept slowing down until she stopped completely and pulled the dildo out of me. I whimpered again and this time I received a blow to my pussy.
" Aahh- "
" Shut up, or I won't let you come again. "

She untied the strap-on from her hips and took off the rest of her lingerie so I could see her in all her glory.
" First you are going to make me happy and when I am content, then you may cum. " This she said as she sat straddling my face. " Now, make your mistress happy. " and with that, she sat down on my face.

I didn't wait for her to ask again. My tongue swirled around her clit and small moans fell from the baroness' mouth. I went slow at first, but as soon as she started moving her hips herself, I knew it wasn't enough anymore and quickened my pace. I pushed my tongue into her opening and a louder moan escaped her.

" Yes, keep going like that. " As I did so, she grabbed my hands, which were first around her legs to keep her firm, and then placed them on her beautiful tits. While my tongue was pleasuring her pussy, my hands were kneading her breasts and my fingers were twisting her nipples.

" I'm close, now don't stop. "
" Not in a million years. " I was able to utter between licks and the vibrations of my voice gave her even more pleasure than she already had.

After inserting my tongue in her pussy a few more times, she came into my mouth and I swallowed all her cum that I got. She had screamed my name when she cummed and that was almost enough for me to cum.

She got off me and now looked at me more relaxed and happier.
" Thank you, honey. What a good girl you have been for mistress. That deserves a reward, don't you think? "

I could only nod. She picked the strap-on back up, spit in her hand, and began stroking the dildo.

What a sight.

As soon as she was done, she pulled me to her and pushed the dildo back into me. Since the dildo was now in direct contact with her clit, I was not the only one moaning.

She started fucking me again at an incredible pace. I didn't even know how she still had so much energy after cumming so rough. The knot in my belly tightened again and I almost didn't hold it any longer.

" I- I'm going to cum. "
" Come together mistress," she said and she began to run quick circles over my clit with one hand, and with her other hand, she played with one of my nipples.

Her pace began to get odd and I knew it wasn't going to last long. After a few more thrusts, we both cum simultaneously with a scream that probably the whole building had heard.

She helped me ride out my orgasm and then gently pulled the dildo out of me.

" You did it so well for me. I'll remember it for next time. " she stood up, put all her clothes back on, and then left her office.

I was sure I wasn't going to be able to walk again, but I had to try. I looked for all my clothes together and noticed that my panties were missing. I didn't want to look for it, so I put on the rest and headed out as fast as I could.

Little did I know that the Baroness had taken my panties as a memento of this moment.

Smexy lady's one-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara