Y/n swallowed few bites of the lasagna grudgingly before pushing the plate away and popping the medicine in her mouth and gulping it with the water.

Leaning back, she slid under the cover when her eyes caught her cellphone on the bed where she had dropped it priorly.

Sighing, she snuggled her face in the pillow and closes her eyes.

Sleep didn't come easily to her, but her eyes burned with exhaustion and her mind was tired.

After long hours, nearly after midnight she was able to catch some sleep only to be interrupted after three hours because of her daily nightmares.

Y/n gasped, gulping in big breath as Sweat and tears soaked her face.

She set up on the bed weakly, shaking. Her hand reached out to jungkook only to realise he wasn't there.

Y/n flinched when it dawned on her she wasn't in her house.

Rubbing her temple, y/n heaves a breath. The headache was reduced to only mild thumping. That she could handle.

Wiping her damp hand on her thighs, she looked at her watch. It was 6 o'clock. Not bad.

Y/n changed into new clothes, brushed her teeth and grabbed her purse and cellphone on the way out.

She retracted the steps down and found the kitchen quite easily although Y/n was surprised to see Mrs jeon up.

"Good morning" Mrs jeon looked up, smiled when she saw her.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?"

Y/n walked closer to the breakfast bar and Mrs nodded at her to take a seat. "Good. Thank you"

She watched as Mrs jeon took a cup from the cupholder and arranged her a coffee. "Milk? sugar?"

"Both"

"So, where are you headed?" Y/n pursed her lips. She intended to have a good breakfast first and maybe some fresh air, though she never said that aloud. "You weren't running away, are you?"

Y/n face heated. Of course she was running away. She couldn't face them, not like this.

"No" she said in a small voice, and winced. She didn't sound convincing even to herself.

Mrs jeon slide the coffee to her and took her previous seat. She gave her a sad smile. "Do you want to talk about it?" Nope. "What do you plan on doing now? Jungkook called me yesterday"

Y/n head shot up. "Don't worry. I didn't tell him you're here. Relax" y/n sighed. "He was going crazy, y/n. It felt like he was on the verge of crying" Mrs jeon shook her head. "I never heard him like that, never"

Y/m stomach churned. She had to get away. Now.

"Mrs jeon, i-" their eyes both flitted to the mobile ringing beside Mrs jeon elbow. The older woman sighed. "It's jungkook" she looked up at her before picking up the phone.

"Hell-" Mrs jeon face contorted in frustration from being cut off "she's not here....I'm sure she's alright—no, no. Of course not, how can I know about" she mumbled, her expression turning guilty. ".....no I'm not lying.....fine! She came here but- listen... listen to me" Mrs jeon blew out a breath. "She left, jungkook. And no she didn't tell me where—jungkook? Jungkook— hello?" She slammed the phone down and cursed. "damn it. He cut the phone on my face"

Y/n was already on her feet when she looked up. "Oh dear. Don't worry he's not coming here. I'd to tell him something cause he was insisting on coming here and was suspicious. I'm sorry"