Henry saluted and thanked John as he left after saying, "I appreciate your good thoughts and offer very much but it will only prove that I was a traitor if I join you now and I would still like to find my son first before coming to any conclusion . "

John then handed him 2 potions and a token before Henry was leaving, "You can always contact our men if you need any help . Meanwhile, take these 2 potions with you as they will be helpful in your future endeavors . The black one is a potion which will increase the sensitiveness of your body by 100 times . so it is helpful in torture and the other blue one is one of the All healing potions that I created, this will help you in case you are injured in any way . This token will help you get your wife’s body and contact with our men for future purposes . "

Henry left after taking both the potions and the token,

Taylor sighed and spoke after Henry left, "I guess it will take some time . We could have gained such a big asset . "

John smiled and gave his thoughts, "Well no worries, Duke Fjord anyway made a big enemy just by targeting Henry’s family . You see even a weak man will go for a kill when his family is killed or he is cornered . In this case, he was someone who was bound by his oath in the past . Right now his Chains are unleashed, I wonder what sort of Mayhem will occur if he goes to Laguna City . Anyway, keep searching for his son . and yes, go and give him his sword before he leaves . "

Taylor made a bowing salute and left "Yes, Milord . "

****

Meanwhile, Lucius, as usual, was training with Josephine and his mates Azrail, Clay and Anna near the institute . Currently, they were running again as punishment in the roadside of the market because of the mischief created by Clay . Lucius was focused on his training as he didn’t bother looking at people in the market . Meanwhile, the Elf girl Anna was following behind Lucius .

At the Market,

Both Henry and Lucius walked past each other without noticing each other . Henry felt something and looked back only to see some kids doing the laps with Josephine .

Josephine roared at the kids as they seemed to have gotten slower, "Run faster, do you want to me increase your punishment? You want to learn new combat techniques, right?

Clay roared as he began running faster with Josephine, "Yes, Miss Josephine . "

Josephine roared and ordered as she hit behind Clay’s head, "Then Run faster . "

Ads by Pubfuture
Henry watched them for a second and left, He thought, "I guess I am hallucinating because of missing Lucius . I guess my son would be the same age as these kids . As far as I can see, this place will become quite an extraordinary domain just by looking at all these cheerful people . " He saw Clay and sighed, as he left the town with his belongings which included his sword .

Lucius meanwhile felt something after Henry left,

Anna saw that Lucius waited for a second on the road so she asked him, "What happened Lucius? Why aren’t you running? Are you tired? Should I call miss Josephine?"

Lucius looked back for a second then again started running as he heard Anna, "I guess I just got distracted because of Clay’s idiotic behavior . "

Anna nodded as she followed Lucius, "That’s true, he always drags us into trouble . We should focus more on the institute instead of his shenanigans . It will always get you trouble . "

Clay heard them as he spoke, "Don’t lie, you guys too wanted to go and watch that new drama at the theater . And Anna, don’t lie, you are joining us voluntarily nowadays, I didn’t even have to drag you this time around like previously . Don’t try to create a bad influence on Lucius . "