To his surprise, she moaned at this. 

If his dick wasn't up already, it certainly was now. The sound of her moan sent him into over drive as he frantically began to pull her hair in all directions, dropping his hands down to encase her face and then down through the gap between the leather seat her ass, squishing the plump fat forward so her body was closer to his crotch. Anything to hear the sound of her angelic gasps again. 

She suddenly pulled away from the kiss, breathless and laughing, "Are you serious?"

"What?" Their breaths mingled in with each other as Jungkook watched her laugh confusedly. 

"You, trying to get me to moan again!" She chuckled uncharacteristically.

"What," Jungkook began to panic, "Was it bad?"

"No." She tried to brush away the amused smile from her face, "It was just surprising." 

"So it wasn't bad?" 

"No," She confirmed seriously now. "Do it again."

She didn't have to ask him twice.  He immediately shot out to pull the back of her head towards him so he could connect their lips, now taking the lead in the action. Lola allowed him to slide his tongue around hungrily in her mouth, surprised at how quickly he was getting good at it. His hands brushed down her body artistically and landed on her thighs. He kneaded them a moment, gaining enough confidence to lower is hands into her inner thighs, where his fingers brushed against her crotch. 

She let out small moans into his mouth to let him know that it felt good, so he pushed his fingers against the foreign part harder. He was unsure of what he was doing, but he knew was doing something. Before he even knew what was going on, she had begun to grind herself against his fingers, an arm around his shoulders and one on the back of the chair, allowing her to shove herself against his prodding. 

She pulled away breathless, leaning her head back as she pushed herself against his digits like some porn star. His dick became unbearably hard as he watched on with wide curious eyes, practically drooling at the act and unconsciously grinding himself against the curved edge of the chair. 

He was shocked at the fact he was actually making her aroused. 

His fun came to a stop however, when she reached out to push his hands away, sending him a dark look. It wasn't a nasty look, it was a look that sent surges of pleasure into his veins. She'd never looked at him like that before. He gulped loudly and watched as she slipped out of the chair and into his torso, pushing the chair backwards with her ass as she dropped even lower till she was kneeling on the floor, face to face with his penis again. 

He was practically choking on his own saliva now, knowing that whatever she was doing it was going to end with the release of his arousal. He trembled as her nails tickled the area around the waistband of his black pants, reaching for the button and undoing it as she pulled it to fold around his ankles beside her. He was now left in his boxers again, just like he had been the night before. 

She looked up at him with a questioning glance and he couldn't help but nod. 

"Fuck..."He stifled a desperate moan, "please do whatever you want to me." 

She grinned mischievously as she pulled his boxers down this time, discarding them with the pants at his ankles. With expert hands, she began teasing the head of his large, angry red phallus again, watching with glee as it trickled precum into her ready hands. 

Jungkook looked down at her, almost  buckling down if not for the fact that he'd grasped unto the counter for support as she'd began to play with his penis. He watched as she effortlessly glided her fisted fingers up and down in a tantalizingly slow motion, causing him to erupt in a chorus of harsh gasps. 

The moment her mouth came up and folded over the tip, he knew he was done for. 

"God, Lola," He let out breathless pants, looking down to see her slowly envelop the length of his phallus into her warm, slick mouth. She was good at it, he had to agree. Every second of her mouth slowly sucking his dick like an overgrown popsicle was sending him into heaven. He opened his legs wider and bended his knees to allow himself more support against the kitchen bench as she sucked off every inch of his stability. God, having her mouth all over his body was one thing but having her mouth on over his dick was far better.

His sanity only spiralled further out of control when her soft fingers began prodding the sack underneath his phallus, rubbing each side around in her fingers like some sort of marbles. The feeling was driving him over the edge as he began to utter begs and pleases all over again, telling her how good it felt and how much he wanted it. His heart beat out of control as he told her that he could feel that feeling rising up in his dick again. 

He needed to let it out. 

Oh god, he was going to feel good when he let it out. 

The warm, wetness around his dick was going to kill him if he wasn't able to cum.

"Lola, oh god, Lola, I'm gonna...I'm gonna orgasm!" He didn't know what else to call it, all he knew was that he needed it. He leaned his head back as the pleasure he couldn't control was pumping into his sack. 

She hummed against his dick in affirmation, which only served to bring him closer to his end. 

"Lola, take it out of your mouth!" He tried to warn her, worried that he'd get all of his arousal all over her again. She hummed to tell him it was okay, but he held on to his orgasm, trying over and over to get her to release him. 

Finally, to assure him that it was indeed okay if he came in her mouth, she began roughly sucking, harder than what she had before. Her fingers began to build up pressure against his balls as she rubbed them, not letting him pull out of her mouth. 

"Oh god-"

He had a weak pull out game, for sure. 

The moment she began her harsh torture on his dick was the moment he screamed out into the emptiness of the kitchen apartment and came into her mouth, panting and letting out wheezing moans as he wobbled against the kitchen counter watching her swallow whatever he had released. 

Fuck, she was so hot. 

Brushing the hair away from her face, she looked up at him, "What do you say we try out some of that on me?"

Anything. He would do anything to please her - to watch her squirm and moan in his arms. And weirdly enough, he wanted to taste her, just as she had done to him. 

In fact, the thought of it made his mouth water. 

A/N:

I don't know anyone who would give a suck job without tying their hair back, but I'm too lazy to change it💀

Also, cum tastes like shit, especially male cum. Its so salty. 

Maybe its just dependent on the person idk. 

Anyway, I hope you like cunnilingus because that's what's up next 💀💀