Jungkook felt ashamed in how excited he was for the upcoming lesson. His hard –on had long disappeared by the time night had fallen, but the virgin's arousal seemed to hang around.

Entering his apartment after work, Jungkook quickly rushed to the shower to prepare himself for the coming night. He cleaned with every single product he had in his shower – something he never usually did. His hair, his body, in every place, everywhere was thoroughly cleaned. The last thing he could handle was the woman telling him he stunk or that he was dirty.

He'd probably burst into tears, right then and there.

After leaving the steamy shower and wrapping himself in a towel, Jungkook went through all the clothes he owned. Nothing seemed to suit the situation, seeing as how they were either suits or workout wear. It occurred to him that he should have invested in some casual clothing, but he had never really felt a need before now. His usual destinations were work and the gym and his closet reflected that.

Feeling conflicted about what to wear, Jungkook reached for his phone from his bedside table and face timed Seokjin, hoping the older man would have some idea of what he could wear. He obviously had no else to ask.

The phone rung for a moment before Seokjin picked up. His face was covered in a green skincare mask, and slices of cucumbers lay over his eyes. Jungkook wondered whether it wasn't the best time to call.

"Yes?" Seokjin didn't sound the least bit interested as he leaned back into the bath he was in.

Jungkook took a moment to figure out what he was trying to ask his secretary. "I need your help." He finally blurted, feeling awkward as he pressed his lips together and waited for the older man to accept or reject his request.

Seokjin reluctantly pulled the cucumber away from his eyes with a glare Jungkook's way. "I'm not your secretary outside of company time." He grumbled, pulling into sitting position as he gave the younger boy a displeased expression. He placed the cucumber into his palm in such a prim way it seemed as though he was a king.

"Please?" Jungkook sounded pathetic, but he needed advice, and though he wouldn't call at any other time, this was rather urgent to him.

Jin sighed loudly, "Alright, what is it?"

Jungkook quickly ran with the phone over to his closet, turning the camera towards the meticulously hung clothes. "I have nothing to wear!" He complained like a child, waving the phone around in frustration.

"Why the hell do you only own suits?" Seokjin spat, his eyes widening at the plethora of freshly pressed work outfits. The CEO certainly had no clue about the real world and it was slowly driving Seokjin insane.

"Because, I never go out!" Jungkook replied, feeling more and more frustrated as the time passed. He wanted to be ready – and wanted the house in a certain order – before she arrived. He couldn't imagine how stupid she would think he was if he opened the door in a white towel.

Jin pinched his nose bridge with a groan, "I can't believe I'm doing this." He sighed.

"Alright," He began, "Seeing as though you have nothing casual, just pair your black work pants with a white top."

Jungkook nodded eagerly, rushing to pull out a black pair of pants and white shirt. Without realising what he was doing in front of his secretary, he hurriedly dropped the towel and pulled on a pair of boxers. This action was met with a loud choke from Seokjin.

"Fuck sakes, Jungkook!" He cried, throwing a hand over his eyes, "I didn't ask for a fucking strip show!"

Jungkook blushed as he noticed the implications, "Oh, sorry." He muttered coyly, turning the phone away as he donned the rest of his clothes. There was a continual sound of fabric brushing fabric coming over the speaker to Seokjin.