Jungkook was tired, both emotionally and physically. His nights were haunted with fleeting images of the girl in the delivery uniform. Every time they popped up in his mind, something else popped up as well.

Despite how much he wanted to wish it away, it stayed firm, poking into his mattress with determined ferocity. It had taken a long while for the stupid thing to rest, and it left him restless.

He couldn't understand it anyway. He'd seen many women in his lifetime, and though very many of them had managed to make his dick stand on edge, none of them had had him thinking about them for days on end.

Especially not in a delivery uniform.

He'd gotten up in the morning with bags under his eyes and made a cup of coffee. Drinking it, he rested himself against his kitchen bench and looked out of the expanse of glass that shrouded his view to the outside world. He tried to blank out any memory of the girl as he sipped the beverage, trying to focus on the work that would begin in a few hours.

His next destination was the gym, where ran the treadmill like he was climbing the side of Mount Everest. Drops of sweat glittered down his physique in wishful wishes that the thought of the woman would leave his head. He played his favourite songs on repeat in his ears as he aggressively ran each mile, causing a several eyes to follow his moves.

At work later that morning, he felt like the words on his computer were stuck in constant make out with each other, because he couldn't make out any of them. His hand was constantly brushing through his dark hair and his eyes perpetually glanced towards the door, as if the girl would step through with the pizza again.

"This is so stupid, Jungkook." He sighed to himself, realigning his eyes with the computer screen again. If he really wanted to see her again, he could just call up for pizza, but how childish would that be?!

He brought his hands to the keyboard and began to type.

I wonder what her name is?

His mind wandered with the thought of her again, envisioning her dark hair and curved features.

Lilly maybe? He thought, before realising what he was doing and letting out a guttural groan. His fingernails tapped against the wooden desk in frustration as his mind tried to figure out what it was supposed to be typing. He felt as if he were a high school student, writing out exam answers. He knew what they were, but at the same time his mind was so fuzzy that he didn't.

His thoughts were abruptly pulled to a stop when his office door opened. His heart beat loudly for some stupid reason, and his eyes quickly flew up towards the doorway. It was Seokjin, who immediately darted to Jungkook's desk.

"Sir!" He greeted in an oddly excited tone, "I have something for you!"

Jungkook drew back in caution while watching at the man as he had never seen him so ecstatic about something. The most he had seen of the man was when he was standing like a statue and occasionally answering questions.

Seokjin practically landed against Jungkook's desk with a thump, quickly handing the younger man a pamphlet. Jungkook brought it to his face and his eyes immediately enlarged when they met the sight of the pizza delivery girl – but this time, in a way more revealing outfit.

He choked on his own spit as he read the words, 'Sex education' in bold writing along the top of the picture.

"S-Seokjin," He tried to calm his nerves as he turned to his secretary, "What the hell is this?"

"It's amazing, isn't it?!"

It wasn't amazing. Everything about it was so, so wrong. Jungkook could barely believe his eyes and surely didn't want to. He had just been trying for days to forget the girl, and there she was, advertising for the most golden opportunity Jungkook had ever seen.