03. First Night With Him

Start from the beginning

------------------------------------------------------After wearing it I slowly went to bed and sat in the corner of the bed

After wearing it I slowly went to bed and sat in the corner of the bed. My heart beat faster and faster as he kept watching my every move with a seductive smirk.

"You don't even know how beautiful you are my princess. Don't be scared of me. I love you so much. So don't be a bad girl. I will reward you if you will be a good girl. Now come to me... Don't you hear me? I SAID COME TO ME!!"

I panted hard and slowly moved toward him. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me toward him. I was on top of his muscular chest as he pulled me.

He runs his fingers through my neck and hair. It made shivers down my spine. I turned around and took me into his embrace. I looked at him with puppy eyes. I felt his moist lips against my neck. I moaned softly. I closed my eyes. I felt a pain as he gently bit my neck while sucking and licking. I tried to push him away. But he held my hand and kept sucking all over my neck. I kept moaning softly.

 I kept moaning softly

"Mmh... S...stop... Please..." He ignored me and kept going. I felt I was wetting. I figured out my body wanted that pleasure even though I didn't want it. I was ashamed of my body since it betrayed me already.

"Your skin is amazing my princess. You make me crazy. I can't control myself." he said looking at my lips while licking his lips.

"You know you want this too. Just give in baby girl... Let go of your ego and just accept what your body wants."

He leaned to my lips and put his lips against mine. It gave me goosebumps. I didn't even notice I kissed him back. And it gave him motivation and he kissed me aggressively. I panted heavier as he kissed me like that. Suddenly, I felt his hand go inside my dress. I opened my eyes and pushed him away.

 I opened my eyes and pushed him away

"P...please... L...leave me alone... I... I don't want this..." I hummed.

He looked at me with surprise. I saw his smile fade away and turn into a cold expression. I was afraid. So I looked away.

"W...what the f#ck you are saying?"

"I said I don't want this. Y... You can't do something like that without my concern. I... I don't want that." I said while missing his eye contact. He sighed and got up from the bed.

"So... You are gonna act like this, right? You were the one who chose your fate baby girl. I can make your life like heaven and also... Kinda hell... But keep this on your mind. You will be begging me to do this one day. I will make you beg me asking to do it for you!"

"You will regret what you did today princess."
I wondered when he left me alone in the room like that. I saw he was angry at me like hell. But I didn't want that. (But was it true? Was that my true feeling?) I kept thinking about what happened all night as I didn't see him all night again.

-------------------------------------------------------

How about that homies? Do you like this part? Let me know your ideas🙃
Do you like it or not? Should I continue this?🥰