chapter seven

While falling from hill yunlan looked at the sky smiling remembering his sweet moments with shen wei . When his sweet professor smile at him with that beautiful and innocent face and shyly accept his proposal of marriage. Yunlan closed his eyes last time saying “ I think it's time to meet my love in heaven " but suddenly he feel two hands wrapping around his body and before yunlan can open his eyes and see who's that man holding him. He felt himself drowning in water . Yunlan struggling for breath when two lips kissed him and yunlan lost consciousness.

Before yunlan fall from the hill :

Shen wei wondering on that same place where he found that strange attractive and handsome man . He can't help but think about that man again and again .

While he was in a deep thinking , he smell that same fragrance which he can't forget about that same man but then he smell a different smell which he knew very well .

Without even thinking for a sec Shen wei legs took him towards that man's direction there he saw that same handsome man falling from the hill and that same vampire he hate very much .  He pushed that vampire who  hit the tree and fell down and shen wei jumped to catch yunlan as they fell into the river .

While that man got up from ground as he wipe his blood from his lip smirking “ it getting more interesting now you are showing that same weak feeling which humans have when they cherish there lovers weak shen wei ” .

------------

Yunlan woke up and  look around but there is no one and he's wearing a long loose white shirt and there is nothing underneath him not even his undergarments and there firewoods burning not very far from him giving him warmth . His clothes drying by its side but yunlan can't see anyone else who saved him but he knew when that person kissed him it's was someone he knew very well .

While he was busy in thinking he heard footsteps then he saw man entering in that cave but he can't see his face which is covered by a mask  “ who are you ? ” asked yunlan trying to get up but he can't as his legs went numb but yunlan can see one thing his blood shot red eyes . He should be scared of him as he don't know who he is instead of scared yunlan stand up holding wall and try to walk toward him but as he took first step his legs gave up , before he fall that man catch yunlan while yunlan grabbed bare chest of that man .

Yunlan stare at those bloodshot red eyes then those pink lips . It looks like they calling yunlan to touch them with his own lips but without realising yunlan was caressing those lips with his fingers .

While that man just kept looking at his face as they standing chest to chest with eachother not an inch gap .