Chapter Six

Yunlan woke up as he looked outside his window looking at the huge dark forest, he don't know why but whenever he look at that forest it look like its calling for him , someone calling him to come and uncover the truth of this dark forest.

Yunlan went to kitchen as he saw da qing Cooking " You will get late for your clg , I can cook for myself da " he said as he sat on chair making morning coffee for himself.

" You look tired gege, you should take some rest . Here eat some breakfast, I'm going take care " Da qing said as he kissed his gege forehead and walk out.

Yunlan smile as he eat his food but can't help to think about those red ruby eyes looking deep into his soul. As everyone said curiosity Kills the Cat. Yunlan took a bath as he put some his husband perfume which always make him feel safe and remind of his beautiful caring husband shen wei when a tear left yunlan eyes "what should I do shen wei, I'm all alone without you here " he said to himself as he walk out and went straight to that dark forest.

" Its chilly here " Yunlan said to himself as he went deep inside the dark forest looking for something or someone

" Its chilly here " Yunlan said to himself as he went deep inside the dark forest looking for something or someone .

He was so immersed in looking here and there that he didn't notice a pair of black eyes looking at him with lust and hunger " Hmmm h.... Pure fresh blood " .

Yunlan went up to hill looking at the beautiful view " Where are you? " he murmured  when heard a voice " What a beautiful creature like you doing here ? Alone in this huge forest ? " Yunlan looked that man his skin is pale white with pich black eyes and he's standing in shadow of trees " Who are you ? " Yunlan ask thanking himself that he didn't stutter .

" Aww! Well we never tell humans who we are but you soon gonna die so I will tell you... I am a vampire have you ever heard about us " that man said smiling showing his vampire teeths.

" Vampire? " he said slowly then he remembered he read about them in ancient books these are the blood lust monsters who live on humans or animals blood. They are like blood sucker bats as he saw in geographic channel.

Yunlan looked behind him he's just a step away falling from hill and he can't go forward as that man moving toward him. And before yunlan even blink that man was licking his neck making yunlan whole body shiver in fear. " You're heart beat getting faster my new precious prey. I have decided I won't Kill you but make you mine " he whispered in yunlan ear.

" Become yours no way its better that I die you filthy blood sucker " Yunlan shout as he pushed that Vampire with his all might and fall from hill.