Chapter Two

After three weeks ....

Yunlan wake up alone on a hospital bad , da qing sitting beside him , he asked da qing about his husband but no reply came .

Since that day yunlan never asked about that incident again , he turn from funny personality into quite one , he won't laugh much , just talk what is asked , he became introvert , slowly - slowly he getting away from his friends , he refuse to see his dad in his last days .

When Mr zhao died , he was standing alone drenching in rain far away from everyone where no one can see him , now da qing is all yunlan have , he try to send da qing abroad for studies but younger da qing refused it , he begged to his gege to not push him away from him , that he only have yunlan as his family , he was crying as he told yunlan that he will became orphan if his only gege abondoen him .

And that broke yunlan , his gege can never hurt anyone and when yunlan realised how much he hurt da qing , he hugged him and cried , he apologize again and again , from that day yunlan start Caring for the only person left in in his lonely life or as his family his younger brother da qing .

But deep down da qing knew that yunlan still blame himself for Shen wei death .

End of flashback .

" Gege ! Please for me ...please come out " da qing pleaded , while wipping his tears .

After few mins later yunlan open the door his hairs messy , shirts half button open , eyes red , puffy from crying then he hugged da qing and he broke down as tears fell down from his eyes .

" I can't ....* Whimpering *....I can't forget him , I can't move on , I can't forget that day and when I try to close my eyes I see his smile , his beautiful eyes then he say that " you can save me but you didn't tried your best " I feel like I killed him with my own hands , i'm not a good husband , not a good brother and not a good son , I'm useless da qing , I can't live like that " .

Da qing can't do anything but cry himself , he don't know what to do , so he said " you are a good husband , son and brother gege , your everything to me , please don't hurt yourself like this , please .... "

And with that da qing helped yunlan to stand up as he take him inside his bedroom , he gently put his gege on bed covering his body till chest with soft blankets and then slide beside him , he don't want his gege to feel alone or he's himself scared what if his gege did something to himself behind him , he switch off the lights and fell asleep hugging his brother .

And there's a shadow a bit far away from there window smirking looking at them for bit then disappeared .