Chapter 46: The first viewer

Start from the beginning

Qu Miao was obviously disappointed, "None of them?" I heard that the guests in it are all very good, right? ”

She has watched the trailer and knows that there are Bai Lin's people in it, but she can't stand Yun Guanqing and Pei Huaiji!

Mr. Pei just forget it, that person is cold-faced, and he doesn't look very easy to get along with.

But Yun Guanqing is too handsome!

Qu Miao has watched Yun Guanqing's movie, and he was so fascinated by the neurotic villain in a suspense film he played that he almost became a little fan.

When she knew that there was Yun Guanqing in "Matching Heartbeat", she instantly came to her senses.

"Really?" Qu Miao asked unwillingly: "How do you feel about Yun Guanqing?" Is the other person good? ”

You Mian pondered and said, "... Not very cooked. ”

As soon as Qu Miao heard this answer, he knew that there was no play.

You Mian seems to be gentle and close, but in fact, he is more stubborn than anyone else in his heart, if a person's first impression on him is extremely bad, then he will never have a deep communication with this person again.

"Ah..."Qu Miao was completely deflated: "If you don't like any of those people, this section is really boring." ”

As soon as I thought about it, Qu Miao was worried about You Mian.

"Then who did you send your heartwarming text messages to?" Qu Miao has chased a lot of love variety shows, both men and women, and knows almost all about these processes.

You Mian pursed his lips, the autumn breeze blew across his cheeks, and the tips of his ears were slightly hot.

"Secret," he said. ”

Without waiting for Qu Miao to be surprised, You Mian made up for it: "You'll know when the feature film comes out." ”

Qu Miao screamed loudly, "Something is wrong with you! ”

"You Mian! Brother Mian! Qu Miao laughed and said, "Something is wrong with you! ”

You Mian was rarely cramped, he lowered his eyes and smiled softly, and said warningly: "Qu Miao." ”

Qu Miao is a person who knows how to grasp the scale of chatting, and never asks too much.

Therefore, when You Mian showed a hint of resistance, she instantly stopped her mouth, smiled and changed the topic, intending to spare You Mian this time.

"Okay, let's not talk about that."

"Okami, how are your entries prepared?"

You Mian walked along the side of the street, passing through a prosperous commercial area, and the surrounding people gradually became loud, even if it was close to the night, it was still carnival and extravagant.

"I just finished dismantling the mold, and I plan to mail it over tomorrow." You Mian said.

Qu Miao cheered: "I congratulate you in advance!" We've always had a lot of confidence in you, come on, Brother Mian. ”