Chapter 42: The only breach of contract in life

Start from the beginning

You Mian smiled chicly, and seemed to turn the page faster than Pei Huaiji, a bystander.

"Let's go see the jellyfish." You Mian said.

There were several huge fish swimming in the arched glass display window overhead, and Huo Yanzhi stared upward, listening to the chat between You Mian and Pei Huaiji just now.

What a school of fish, what butterflyfish...

It's really boring for someone like Pei Huaiji to make a date, and I don't know how You Mian can smile so happily.

Huo Yanzhi, who had been completely ignored by You Mian along the way, followed the two of them by half a step behind, although he was a little inexplicably bored in his heart, he also restrained himself from taking the initiative to talk again.

is not only because of Pei Huaiji's obstruction, but also because of You Mian's indifferent attitude.

Huo Yanzhi twisted his strength, thinking why he was the one who was ignored.

Since You Mian intends to pretend that he doesn't know him completely, then he will fulfill You Mian's idea.

So Huo Yanyi, who was holding his breath, frowned tightly all the way, until he finished browsing two or three more exhibition hall sections, and even the photographer reluctantly turned the lens, and only You Mian and Pei Huaiji were left in the picture.

It's true that the jealous Shura field in Lianzong is good-looking, but Huo Yanzhi's attitude of being jealous and doing nothing is not a good material that can be left.

PD's eyes were vicious, and almost without hesitation, he chose to skip Huo Yanzhi directly, and slapped You Mian and Pei Huaiji wholeheartedly.

Until now, there are countless voices on the Internet speculating about what kind of state people like Pei Huaiji will be like when they participate in Lian Zong, not only the audience, but even the staff of the program team are worried, and even under the persuasion of Hong Sheng, they once decided that all the cameras should go around the cold-faced president.

But who would have thought that there would be such a day.

The photographer looks down at the frame in the lens.

I saw the tall and handsome Pei Huaiji standing in front of the round glass cabinet, the man's side face was cold and heroic, and his eyebrows were like icebergs wrapped in frost and proud.

You Mian's head reached a small part of Pei Huaiji's shoulder, the boy's eyes were extremely soft, and his cold white skin looked too beautiful under the light of the display cabinet in front of him, and his long eyelashes were fanned, and he suddenly saw him turn his head sideways and say something to Pei Huaiji.

The camera recorded all this one by one, and suddenly saw that Pei Huaiji, who was originally cold, took the initiative to lean over and approach him, and his intimate and direct actions had nothing to do with his expression at all.

Whoever looks at it looks like a preference.

PD couldn't help but smile when he stood in front of the camera, and he actually followed suit.

Suddenly, an abrupt tall figure squeezed into the camera.

Huo Yanzhi stretched out his wrist at You Mian and shook his watch, and said with a bit of ruffianism in his tone: "How long are we going to walk around here?" The director said that there would be a fireworks display at night, but if you want to catch it, you have to go to the maze exit now. ”

You Mian twisted his eyebrows slightly, and the indifference in his eyes appeared when he turned his head sideways.

Huo Yanzhi seemed to hear the unspoken sentence of You Mian at that moment, stay away from me.