Chapter 38: The Green Wall Haunted House

Start from the beginning

You Mian put away his mobile phone and laughed tacitly with the audience in the live broadcast room.

"Left, look at the road." Pei Huaiji suddenly reminded in a deep voice.

He gently grabbed You Mian's arm and turned the person around.

You Mian was stunned and had already walked out of the green wall maze just now.

Pei Huaiji's palms were hot, it seemed that his body temperature had always been so high, but the man's neck was still dry, without the slightest bead of sweat.

Pei Huaiji only gave a gentle hand, and withdrew his hand before You Mian noticed the abnormality, without giving people any discomfort of being overly intimate.

As soon as You Mian replied with a word of thanks, his attention was suddenly attracted by the two huge castle-like high-rise buildings in front of him.

The staff of the amusement park approached in clown costumes and held colorful balloons to greet them: "Welcome to the Green Wall Haunted House, do you want to go in?" ”

The clown's smile is exaggerated and weird, and the clothes he wears are round and bloated, which perfectly fits the atmosphere of the haunted house game level at the moment.

You Mian is actually not afraid of this kind of ghostly thing, but the haunted house... The light inside should be dim.

The program team set up that every game project encountered must be played before it can continue to move forward.

So You Mian had no other choice at this time, he glanced at the live broadcast room and found that Guan Tong, Yun Guanqing, and Shen Nanxiao were passing through the checkpoint, while Huo Yanzhi and Yan Tingxuan had been walking together.

Everyone else wasn't too close to them.

"Do you want to go in?" You Mian raised his eyes and asked.

Pei Huaiji nodded, but the next second he heard him say calmly to the staff: "I'm afraid of ghosts, can there be any way for the two of us not to separate?" ”

You Mian looked at Pei Huaiji with wide-eyed eyes.

The clown staff smiled and said, "Of course you can, sir, please come with me." ”

When the two of them followed him to the door of the haunted house, the clown took out a strap-like red rope from the tool box.

"Just tie the two of you together with this, and the NPC won't let you do a one-lane mission when they see it."

Pei Huaiji looked at the red rope, and then looked at You Mian with inquiring eyes.

After You Mian, he realized that Pei Huaiji might not be afraid of ghosts, he knew that he had night blindness, so he disguised himself and said that he was afraid of ghosts.

"Strap to safety." Pei Huaiji thought that You Mian disagreed, and persuaded him out loud.

The two haunted houses in front of me look really big, no wonder there is not even a single person in line now.

As soon as You Mian nodded, the clown staff tied the hands of the two people with the red rope.

[I went out to see where the others were, Mianmian and Mr. Pei were tied with red ropes? 】

[Progress is fast! 】

[Congratulations, congratulations. 】

[Congratulations! 】

In the lively 'congratulations' of the barrage, You Mian and Pei Huaiji walked into this haunted house building that exuded an eerie atmosphere.

The clown's laughter rang out behind him, "Keep moving forward, and there will be an escape passage on the top of the building." ”