Chapter 35: Reward or punishment

Zacznij od początku

【Sudoku! Lick and lick the sleeping treasure, Damn, suddenly I feel so sexy. 】

[Huo: self-confidence, Yan: more self-confidence. 】

[Hahahahahaha, it's really a paradise for adding fuel to the fire and researching friends. 】

[My uncompetitive chair brother doesn't know where it is, I bite the quilt tightly. 】

[Why is it called Pei always the chair brother, and it doesn't sound good, can't you call Pei Huaiji directly? ] Mr. Pei's name is very good. 】

【!!! 】

【...... Because of directly shouting the three words Pei Huaiji, I don't know why I always feel hairy in my heart. 】

[JL's team of lawyers is here to help. 】

"Please answer what Yu Mian thinks he is best at?"

Huo Yanzhi looked at the clean whiteboard that had been wiped and suddenly slowed down, and his fingers holding the pen trembled slightly, and he was hesitating whether to put down the pen or not.

In the next second, there was a rustling sound of writing on his side, it was You Mian and Yan Tingxuan answering the question.

Huo Yanzhi no longer hesitated, and immediately picked up the pen and wrote down the correct answer.

The boredom that disturbed his inner mind from the beginning of his participation in the show not only did not disappear with time, but appeared more and more frequently, and it also affected his whole state more and more.

The host NPC looked at the answers of the three people and raised his hand and said, "Congratulations to Huo Yanzhi and You Mian for each accumulating one point." "

"The correct answer is color perception."

Huo Yanzhi's eyes softened for a moment when he lowered his head.

Yan Tingxuan looked at the two words of the sculpture he answered and smiled dumbly, with a trace of loneliness on his face.

[If Huo Yanzhi has a tail behind him, he should shake it up now, like a big dog. 】

[I announce, adding fuel to the fire and this duel with Yanyou, Huo Fang temporarily won! ] 】

The next questions were about Yan Tingxuan and Huo Yanzhi from time to time, but most of them still revolved around You Mian.

In the answering session, Huo Yanzhi seemed to be hanging, and he could answer all the questions about You Mian correctly, even faster than You Mian.

When You Mian heard the host NPC say 'Huo Yan's accumulation of one point' again, he could already maintain his unfazed appearance.

Let's have a convulsion.

Huo Yanzhi may have forgotten that this is a variety show? The pictures at this moment will be included in the feature film of the show in the future, and he is making it like this now, how will it end up then.

However, these thoughts only flashed in You Mian's mind, and Huo Yanzhi had nothing to do with him.

What he needs to worry about now is that the person who will go to the water boat in a while is probably himself.

You Mian smiled helplessly and wrote down the answer to the question just now, he didn't know what color and brand of boxing gloves Huo Yanzhi was used to now, but he knew that the other party used the winning white boxing gloves a long time ago.

Because he was not sure, he didn't want to answer correctly, so You Mian wrote another brand that Huo Yanzhi shouldn't use.

Sure enough, the host NPC announced that Huo Yanzhi and Yan Tingxuan each scored one point for this question.